Chapter 18

*Hunter*

"Thank you Jack so much for tonight, it means a lot. I haven't had so much fun in a while," I look Jack in the eye while he holds both of my hands as we stand outside of my hotel room.

"No problem baby girl," I smiled at the nickname he just gave me. I also find myself blushing.

"No I really I mean it," I laugh.

"And I meant it," he takes one of his hand out of mine and takes his index finger and poked my nose.

I scrunch my nose and he laughs. He puts his hands back into mine. Before I notice, we're both leaning.

My eyes close as I feel a soft pair of lips on mine. Fireworks explode as it did the first time we kissed, which was like two hours ago.

We slowly pull apart by the sound of gasping. I look in front of me over Jack's shoulder and Jack turns around.

All of the guys are standing there along with Mahogany and Meg.

"Hi!" I wave.

"Hunter Trainor got a kiss from the Jack Johnson! No way!" Cam says in a fangirl type way.

Jack and I laugh. Jack turns around and pulls me close to him. His arm snakes around my waist and in that moment I put my arm on his shoulder.

I blush.

When I look up, they're still there but time with their phones out on us.

And in sync they all yell, "and she's dating THE JACK JOHNSON!" They somewhat question.

Gilinsky comes us to us and literally puts his phone is out face.

"Confirm to the viewers, is Junter real?" He blurted out acting like the paparazzi.

"Jack!" Jack laughs and continues, "And yes! Junter is real."

The guys and girls start cheering, like really loud and start jumping around. Jack and I continue standing there while Gilinsky joins them in the cheering.

You know what was funny, people started coming out of their hotel rooms.

Long story short, people started complaining. And we may or may not have gotten kicked out of the hotel.

But ya know it's fine. We're leaving at like one in the morning. I don't understand why so early in the morning. Speaking of that, I think we might need to get to he air port.

(I'm making up all the stops so like the Magcon tour might not even really go to these states or cities)

We're not heading to Alabama. This flight may not be that long. But I did change into something more comfortable.

We all got in the car taking us there and I ended up between Jacob and Hayes. This is a good opportunity to take the chance to catch up with him.

"Hey Jacob," I say excitedly with a wide smile. He smiles back at me.

"Hello Mrs. Johnson," I laugh at his response.

"How have you been this fine evening?" I ask him shifting
In my seat to get comfortable.

"Good actually," he smiles.

I nod at his response and he turns to talk to Matt next to him. So I go on my phone.

I click on the Twitter app and I have a huge load of notifications. I wonder if it's good or bad.

I open up the app and I see that "#junter" is trending.

Jack!

I look on vine to see that Jack has posted the video. Well, I mean it's already out there.

I look up to see Gilinsky looking at me with his "innocent" eyes. I glare at his and he looks back at Jack.

I need people to talk to.

"@HunterT: DMing a while bunch of you! 😘 RT for a follow/DM!"

Soon after I started getting a while bunch of retweets and favorites. I guess I'll start DMing people.

I plug in my earphones and start listening to "Echo" by Trevor Moran.

{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}

So yeah!!!

I WENT TO DIGITOUR ON MONDAY AND IT WAS AMAZING! LIKE 😍😍

AND THE NEXT DAY DYLAN DAUZAT LIKED MY VINE AND FOLLOWED ME ON TWTTER ON THE SAME DAY!

So my friend keep asking me to bring in Shaylor.

Does anyone else wanna see that happen in this story?

ANYWAYS!!

ILL LEAVE THE SONG ECHO UP THERE IF YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO IT!

Does anyone wanna be in this story???

Message mee if you want to!!

BYE LOVELIES

Oh and thanks for 1.33k reads!