Chapter 16

*SORRY IF THERE ARE SPELLING ERRORS*

*Hunter*

These days I'll remember. The days where you have the best days of your life. The moments you'll force yourself to remember when your old and gone a little crazy.

Never in the years I've been on this planet would I have known that is be where I am today. Where I am? I really don't know.

If I can tell my younger self about what I'm going today, I know I'd never believe myself.

I have such amazing people in my life today.

Everything happens for a reason.

3 hours earlier

We'd all been called on stage, the loud roar of fans screams fill my ears. I wide grin appears on my face as I walk across the stage.

"-everyone for coming today!" Hayes screams into the microphone, causing more eruptions.

I felt someone clasp onto my wrist. I turn around to see Meg there. "Let go of my wrist," I whisper harshly at her.

She nods her head "no."

I sigh as she still grasps my wrist. What is she doing? She's so confusing.

The guys are on the outskirts of the stage as Jack and Jack continue singing (or rapping, how ever you want to say it) "Tides."

Megan finally let go of my wrist like 5 minutes ago. She was holding it for a while. I really didn't comprehend what she was doing.

After they finished the last measure, screaming and clapping ran all around the room again.

I saw Johnson wink at Cam, Cam then walked over to Mahogany then he whispered something into her ear.

"Before I get off and we continue with the show. I have to do something," Johnson says into his microphone as Gilinksy walk next to Taylor.

"Hunter I need you for this," he puts out his right hand (because I was to the right of him).

I, confusedly, walk up next to Jack. "What's going o--"

He raises his hand. "No new to worry about that now."

He turns to me, he grabbed my left hand with his free arm and held the microphone in his right.

"Hunter, you're probably really confused about what is going on," he chuckled as I nod. "Well Hunter, I haven't known you for a long time but I feel really close to you. Hunter I love everything about you, your eyes, your laugh, your personality--"

I'm looking Jack in the eye as the crowd stays silent.

"-Hunter, will you please give me the honor of going on a date with me tonight?"

My eyes widen, my jaw dropped. I placed my hand over my mouth, which is open really wide.

"Will you?" He specks into the microphone.

I nod my head continuously, Jack's smile grows wider. We quickly embrace into a hug. In the background, Mahogany turned up the music she was playing, the crowd is now chanting something I can't make out.

Still in the hug I also hear the guys chanting. I let go from the hug and Jack is still smiling. "Did I tell you that you look beautiful?"

I smiling, looking down. I can feel myself blushing.

I feel Jack's finger on my chin, he gently pushed up so our glances meet.

"You're pretty when you blush," he smirked knowing it would make me blush even more.

"Wear something casual. I'll come and get you at 8," he whispers in my ear.

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>

ALRIGHT!

I was like >😍😍😍< while writing this chapter.

Can I say, legit like my favorite author is reading my story! *fangirl emoji*
THANK YOU!

Alright! SOOO

#Junter
#Hack

Which one is better? 😏