Chapter 24

Johnson

Hunter runs up onto the stage and everyone starts screaming. Then I do the same. More screams. Then Cameron then Mahogany.

Mahogany starts playing some music and we start dancing, cause we are so good. I look over at Hunter, she looks so happy. She's laughing, smiling.

Then I remembered, Adam and his little posse is here. I don't want her to go back to harming herself. I'll have to keep her away from him, or keep him away from her. Either way fits.

"Thank you guys for coming tonight!" Taylor yells into a microphone. "We appreciate that y'all would spend your Tuesday with us!" Mahogany soon starts playing that song that's like "club going up, on a Tuesday"

"Bye guys!" We all exit the stage and head backstage. We find a girl who is sitting on a chair, she looks familiar but I can't think of who she is. Her head is down but when she hears is her head goes comes up.

"Thalia!?" Shawn yells. And yes yelled, that barely happens. "Shawn!" She gets up and runs up to him.

Thalia?

Oh yeah! Taylor brought her to some of our shows before! She's a nice girl.

I walk over to Hunter and kiss her on the cheek. She smiles and turns her body to me. "Hi!"

"Hey beautiful," I grab one of her hands. "How'd you like the show?"

"If was amazing. I'm so glad I'm apart of this with you," she says above the noise. "I am too."

"Attention everyone!" I eat a voice call. "For the return of Thalia! We are going to one go eat and two we gonna talk to Bart!" We all start cheering. Hunter just stands there.

"But all before! We are going to go back to the hotel and change!" Even more cheers. We all start to walk to the back of the venue. I honestly don't know how to get out of this place.

Soon, Hunter is leading us throughout the halls of the maze. We lost some of the guys behind us so we had to go back and find them.

••

"Thank you!" Hunter thanks the driver who drove us to our hotel. She then walks over to Jacob and they start talking. Nash and I soon start a conversation.

"You really like her, don't you?" I nod to answer his question.

"Yeah," I start. "And I hate that Adam and his posse is here," Nash looks at me with a sympathetic smile. "Nah man, don't even worry about them. She had you, i doubt that they will do anything to her while your around."

"Yeah Nash I know that, it's not them. I don't want her hurting herself again," I sign. My eyes wonder over to her. She is laughing at something Jacob said.

"I'm pretty sure as long as she has you, she'll be okay," he smiles at me but all I can do at the moment is a weak smile. So that's what I do. I give him a weak smile.

We all crowd into a small elevator because of Bart's "leave no man behind" rule. But we wanted to leave him at the lobby. But I guess not now.

We finically get to our floor, and I'm glad someone payed attention to the floor, because I never do. I'll just have to forget it anyways.

We all go to our rooms to get changed, but Cam comes up to me and stopped me. "Jack, I don't know what I'm gonna do with that little posse I have in my room."

"I-I'll talk to Bart later, see if he can get them a room or something," I don't know why I exactly stuttered.

••

I spot a bright neon piece of clothing as I walk to the other guys waiting out in the hallway. I turn around to see Hunter in a neon bright orange skirt, a black cut off shirt thingy with small dots all over it, a sleeveless jean jacket, and a pair of back vans.

"Close your mouth Jack," I blink out of my daze. "You'll catch flies."

She winks at me. [😍]

Seconds later we hear a door open, "oh my gosh! Are we going out and celebrating that the siblings are here!"

"Oh hell no," I hear Meg split out. "We are going to celebrate the Thalia is back." Taylor chips in.

I hear Hunter giggle (which is a beautiful sound), everyone's eyes turn to her. I look at "the siblings" and see they're all whispering things. I just happen to hear it.

"Ew, why is she wearing that?"

"Um, slut much? Geez?"

"She isn't even skinny enough to wear that kind of clothes."

I look over at Hunter. I can see in here eyes aline with tears. She starts running. I quickly think and run after her. She slams her door behind her. Behind me I hear, "Was it something I said?" Then they guys start yelling.

I keep banging on the door, calling her name, but she won't open it. Wait.

"Mahogany! Give me your room key!" Mahogany soon starts going through her purse and takes out a black card. I snatch it from her and run to their room. Hoping nothing bad has happened.

========================

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER! AND IM ALSO SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY CHAPTER! 😭😭

IM SPRRY!

But guys.

JACK JOHNSON, JACK GILINSKY, SAMMY WILK, SKATE MALOLEY, KENNY HOLLAND, AND JAKE FOUSHEE ARE IN LAS VEGAS RN (which is where I live) AND SKAKSIBDJDJSISNAKANKS I KEEP TWEETING AT THEM TO COME TO MY HOUSE BUT THEY WINT RESPOND. IVE BEEN STALKING THEIR LOCATION ALL DAY!!