Chapter 14

*Hunter*
.
"W-what? He forgot that much?" I nod at Cams question.
.
I look at Taylor who is confused so bad you don't even know. "Do I know you guys?" The guys all nod.
.
"Hopefully you remember us soon," Nash muttered. The guys all take a seat around the room.
.
Taylor is laying there smiling. "Why you smiling Tay?" I laugh at his big grin on pasted on his face.
.
"I don't know," I giggle at his response. "Your silly Taylor."
.
"Taylor! I see your up," The doctor exclaim walking into the room. "He's been up for a while." I snarl at the doctor.
.
[3 hours later]
.
My eye lids become heavy as I'm sitting in the waiting room. "Hunter, you should go back to the hotel."
.
I open my eyes wide to see who told me. "JJ Im *yawn* fine."
.
My eyes close as my elbow rests on the arm rest, my palm holding up my head.
.
.
Last thing I remember, is the feeling of being lifted off the chair and a pair of lips, kissing my forehead.
.
.
*Johnson*
.
"You should go back to the hotel." Her eyes widen at me. She's just so beautiful. Her beautiful green eyes. The way her dyed hair naturally falls down on her face.
.
"JJ I'm *yawn* fine." I look her while I watch her eye lids heavy. I go back to Taylor's room.
.
"Hey guys, I'm gonna take Hunter back to the hotel. She's like passed out." I tell the guys just poking my head through the door.
.
"Yeah, she wasn't left since like what Monday and it's Friday. Shes crazy." Meg states. I nod and head out.
.
I head back into the waiting room. I see a sleeping Hunter. I lift her up and bring her into the car.
.
.
I set her down in the back seat and she spreads out in the back seat. I quietly laugh. I don't bother buckling up once I get into the drivers seat. The hotel is 10 minutes away.
.
Apparently I'm bad with stop lights. Like they're always red once I get there.
.
All I can think about is Hunter. How I want her to be mine. I haven't asked her yet. I was going to at the arcade but like that didn't work.
.
She's just perfect. I love her personality. She's such a sweet girl. All society did is attack her. I still can't get over this.
.
I park the car in an empty parking space in the parking lot of the hotel. I pick up Hunter and he puts her face in my neck.
.
I smile.
.
As I walk into the lobby everyone looks at me. Have they never seen a man carry a girl bridal style?
.
I didn't pay attention, I just made my way to the elevator. I step in and press the button with the number with "9" in the middle of it.
.
.
As I'm about to walk out of the fast elevator. Hunter groans. She tightens her eyelids. I walk to her door which was the first on from the elevator.
.
I get her key and I open the door. The room is dark. I turn on the lamp and I lay her down on the bed.
.
I put her down, I look at her peaceful body. I turn around about to leave when I hear her quiet voice say loud enough for me to hear her.
.
"JJ?"
.
"Yeah?" I say moving back.
.
"Will you stay with me?" She puts up her arm not facing the bed and pats the space next to her.
.
"O-of corse."
.
I take off my shoes as I lay next to her. I move close to her. She snuggles up against my chest. "Thanks JJ"
.
I haven't been called JJ is a while. It reminds me of when Jack and I were kids and he would call me that. But then he started calling me Jack again.
.
"For what?" I ask.
.
"For bringing me back here and staying here to snuggle with me," I look at her and she's smiling.
.
"No problem baby girl," I whisper.
.
"Night JJ," she quiet voice whispers.
.
I don't respond. Before I could find myself drifting asleep, I hear 4 words come from Hunter.
.
"I love you, Jack."
.
.
.
.
.
AWE! Thanks foe reading!
Do all that nice stuff! Like YA know vote comment. I want this story to be an even more success than my other one. So YEAH!
A L S O! G E T J A C K AND JACK' S NEW SONG" G R O O V E" O N I T U N E S R I G H T NOW!