Chapter 12

*Hunter*

"Taylor, was somehow went into a coma," Cam says softly.

"Oh," I whisper.

"He's going to be okay Hunter," Then someone opened the door.
"Jack, this hospital is co-" The figure looks up. Adam.

"Wrong room- Wait Hunter?" He says with confusion. "Adam go away" I say loud enough for him to hear me.

"Hunter-"

"Go!" I yell. He turns around and shuts the door. The flashbacks begin.

I was walking home, from a normal crappy day at school. I thought I was gonna get away without getting hurt. I was wrong. As always.

A figure behind me trips me. I fall slamming my head into a book that fell in front of me.
"Did that hurt?" The voice asks me.

I get up.

"You probably shouldn't mess with someone who's parents are cops."i simply say.

The boy grabs my shirt collar and pushes me against a brick wall. "I'll mess with who I want to."

I wince in pain as it shoots up my back. "If you tell anyone about this, even your parents, you will regret it."

I nod continuously. I don't want him to hurt me. He lets go of my shirt and I fall to the ground. I close my eyes and I feel a kick in my stomach.

Seven times, in a row.

*THE NEXT DAY*

I was finally free to go. But I didn't want to, knowing that Taylor is in a coma. I want to stay. But the guys said that we're not leaving this city till he wakes up. That makes me feel better.

All the dates on Magcon have been changed. People who already bought tickets will just use those. For now the dates aren't clear.

I have this guilt in my mind that, all this is just me fault. I could have stopped that man.
••••••••
I HAVE VIP TICKETS TO DIGI TOUR WOOP WOOP I GET TO MEET EVERYONE! DECEMBER 8TH YES!
Anyways, sorry for the short update but I thought I couldn't leave you with a cliffhanger.