Chapter 23

Hunter

Tears soon fall. Jack wipes them off my face with his thumbs, "You're too pretty to cry."

I shake my head "no" but Jack nods his head "yes"

Everyone, and I mean everyone, in the venue is quiet. Out of the corner of my eyes I see Aaron whisper into Mahogany's eat. She nods and she starts messing with her booth.

Seconds later, she got everyone in the venue singing along to "Best Song Ever."

"Let's stop interrupting the show," I whisper into his ear. "Let's get off the stage."

Jack nods in acceptance. I start walking back stage. Everyone stops sining and the venue guild with "awe"

"We'll be back!" I say into the microphone on a stand. And I hurry down the stairs.

Once again encountering my bullies. "Back fo--" they stop instantly once they see Jack. I look as he narrows his eyes at them. "Why'd mom let you come?" He asks.

"Cause you said j could come to the last 5 shows," Adam says plainly.

"We have so many shows left, why'd mom have you come now?" Jack basically is yelling at them.

"No you have New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, Nevada, and California," Cindee states. My eyes glare at her.

"That's six," I interject.

"Mom thought we were good," Adam states. My eyes glare down at my bullies.

"The hell with good!" I yell at them. They all have wide eyes right now. "You've made my life a living hell since 6th grade! Sixth grade! I probably shouldn't say this here, but do you know how close I was once to killing myself?" I say not as loud.

I know what I just did, I have them another reason to pick on me when I go back home.

They look at me for a second and then they start laugh. I just stand there looking at how selfish and stupid they are.

"Shut up!" It wasn't me this time. It wasn't Jack. We both look behind us to see Mahogany and Meg standing there, fury in their eyes.

"I want you all to go up to one of the guys hotel room," she hands Macy a room key to room H13. Good, it's not our room.

"But you're not our m--"

"But I'm your sister," Mahogany says strictly to her sister, Hazel. Then Cam comes.

"Guys, go to the room," he says. Cannon was opening his mouth to say something but to soon be interrupted. "I'm the oldest here."

They all groan and grunt as they walk out. I smile at then, I run them all together for a giant group hug. "Thank you guys so much."

"Do you want to go back on stage or...?" Mahogany asks.

I look at Jack, "your choice." He says. I nod. I run past them and go up to the stage.

•¥£¥¥€•€•€•€¥€••€¥€¥>£€•€•€

Sorry if it's short. I just wanted to update. AGAIN SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES.

Go should go follow my johnson instagram page.

The user name is: polaroidjohnson