Chapter 5

*Johnson*

Hunter. When I hear her name I think of perfection. She has a lot of shit going on in her life. Yet she keeps going.

I look over at her, her eyes are closed. She's breathing slowing. I move over and I softly kiss her forehead.

She deserves to be happy. My brother has been making her life hell since she was 11.

Flashback•

"What the hell Adam?!" i yell pushing him into my room. Slamming the door. "What?" He says acting dumb.

"Adam, get your things you are going home. I'm not bringing you on tour."

Adam hesitates, "W-W-why?"

"Because Hunter is becoming part of magcon and she's is gonna be there for the whole tour and I dont want you there if she is there."

"Come on Jack! Don't be ridiculous, I'm not pack-"

"Pack. Your. Stuff."

•end•

I told my mom all about him bullying Hunter. She said that he is only going for the last 10 shows.

Alright, let me get ready for a 2 hour flight. It's not that long bug its torture to me I sometimes hate planes.

•2 hours later•

"Hunter. Hunter wake up." I shake her. Her eyes flickered "We're here." She got up and stepped into the aisle in front of me.

We step out of the terminal, heading to where the rest of waiting for us. It's only 11 here in Orlando. Magcon is tomorrow.

I start talking to Jack, we talk about what song we are gonna sing at this magcon.

We head to baggage claim which I don't like either. It takes forever for my bags to come. Am I right or am I right?

Seven million hours last we finally get our bags. We are now on the hunt to find our limo.

¡Hotel!

"Rooming is; Jack, Jack,and Carter; Nash, Cameron, and Matt; Aaron, Taylor, and Hayes; Shawn and Jacob; Megan, Hunter, and Mahogany." Bart hands up our keys and we all head to our rooms.

I feel like this tour is gonna be different than the rest.

*Hunter*

-the next day-

"Megan hurry up! I need to do my hair before magcon in 30 minutes." I bang on the bathroom door.

Today I'm wearing a black Nirvana muscle tee, black shshort black cargo boots with a beanie. (picture on side)

I'm not scared to show my past. My scars. They did this to me. They will get the hate.

Megan comes out of the bathroom and I run in. I leave my hair down I just have to brush it out because it looks like a birds nest. I also do a simple eye liner look.

"Hunter we gotta go to the venue!" Mahogany yells. I open the door and Mahogany stares at me. "You. Look. Awesome."

I smile and I waking out. We run down the stairs because we are only on the 2nd floor for some reason. Once we reach outside, the guys are getting in. I hear whistling and I loom over at a group of older men in their 30s who were whistling.

"Perverts!" I scream before I'm pushed into the limo. The guys are laughing. I can't wait to see hoe this show goes!

•...•...•...•

Can I juts say, I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS NEW UUPDATE! hopefully the picture shows up and if it doesn't I'm. Don't at life.

That's what the update did was make if. So I could add pictures! wwoohoo

Also sorry for all the transitions! 👍👍