Chapter 28

*unedited*

Hunter

*2 weeks later*

"I'll miss you babe," he whispers just before kissing my forehead. I smile at him. I've been day dreaming about what it will be like when I get back to Miami.

(A/N I'm not sure if I said where they lived before and if I did im changing it to Miami)

Will they still hurt me?

"I'll miss you too baby," Jack gives me a big smile, but I give him a weak smile in return. "What's wrong?"

"I'm just worried."

"Baby girl," dying, "if they hurt you I'll get on the next flight out to Miami and beat the shit out of all of them."

I give a small giggle just before giving him one more big hug.

"Flight 970 to Miami boarding now."

"Text me after you land," Jack give me one last smile before I'm dragged off Meg. Soon later I turn around and walk normally, besides backwards.

"I miss him," Meg says.

"Who?" I ask.

"Cam."

"OH I FORGOT TO ASK!" I scream really loud, like really loud. "Hunter! Calm the fuck down," Meg whispers harshly.

"How'd the date go?" I ask in a more appropriate time of voice. She just smiles and continues to walk. "How'd it go!"

She keeps smiling at we get into a line by out terminal. "Fine."

"Hey can I see your phone very quick? I want to see something," my sister stupidly gives me her phone and I go onto met messages and read through them.

I close the app and I give the phone back to Meg. She's so stupid why would she even give me her phone.

stupid.

••

"Hunter wake up!" Someone legit yells. Like screams in a plane. I open my eyes and give her fricken death eyes.

"You need to stop dreaming on planes."

The plane emptied out fast and we were off the plane and heading to baggage claim. I heard whispering behind me the whole time we were walking but I just ignored it for the time being.

••

Baggage claim will be the death of me. Why does it take forever to get your luggage? I just want to go home.

"Excuse me," I feel I light tap on my shoulder. I slowly turn around and smile at the maybe 9, 10 year old.

"Are you Hunter?"

"Why yes I am," I smile at the small girl. "Can, can I get a picture?"

"Sure sweetie."

Her mom smiled at me and took one picture of both of us, then on another photo I kissed her cheek. She smiled at me after we were done taking pictures. "Have a nice day," I smiled back at her and walked back to Meg.

"Our bags!" I hear her scream. I scrunch my nose and grab my suitcase.

••

"HOME!" Meg screams, again, as she plops down on the couch. "You need to stop screaming."

I walked up the stairs into my room and then I feel my phone vibrate.

JohNson: hey babe

Me: bello!!

JohNson: how was the flight?

me: loud.

JohNson: what? 😂

me: I have one word

me: meg

JohNson: OOH! makes sense.

me: ANYWAYS! how's it like back in omaha?

JohNson: it's good. it's good to see my family

me: ah cooool!

JohNson: yup it's boring without you tho😔😔

me: DONT WORRY BABY EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE OKAY!!! I PROMISE!

JohNson: thanks 😊😊 i feel better now.

me: I'll let you go now so you can get to catch up with yo friends and family

JohNson: Okay babe I love you!

me: I love youu!!

After my conversation with Jack, I get my suit case and start to unpack my stuff.

•£>\¥{!~£\!*\'alamqhdnfojso¥]£

I KNOW IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IM SOOOOOOO SORRY I FEEL SO BAD!

I LIKE BLANKED OUT!

AND IM SORRY FOR ALL THE TRANSITIONS IM SORRYY!! ANYWAYS MY SPRING BREAK WAS CHILL.

I HAD MY BIRTHDAY!
JACOB WHITESIDES CALLED ME!!!!
I WENT TO ADVENTURE DOME!
IT WAS LEGIT ASF!
HOW WAS TOUR SPRING BREAK?