Chapter 8

*Hunter*

"What can I get for you ladies today?"

"I'd just like a green tea" Mahailey answers her question. "I'll have a salted caramel hot chocolate"

"That will be $9.37"

I look over at Mahailey and she's getting out money. "I got this," I say as I pass the worker my credit card.

Seconds later she passes it back to me with a smile. "Can I get a name for the order?"

"Hunter" she nods and we go to a seat. "So Mahailey want to come back the my hotel room?"

"Really? You'd let me do that?" she asked getting excited. I nod at her response with a big smile.

"Can I ask you a question?" She ask me.

"Shoot me," I respond. "But not literally"

"Whats Hayes like?"

"Someone has a crush!" I scream causing everyone in the shop to look at us.

"He's good. Like any teenage boy. I guess." She smiled.

"I'm telling Hayes you asked that"

"Yeah r-"

"Hunter" we both got up laughing to get out drinks. I grab mine and she grabs hers.

I walk out of the Starbucks with Mahailey, walking towards the hotel.

We had a conversation about the weirdest things. I started telling her about Hayes and she started smiling.

I can tell Hayes is gonna like her.

"I'm back!" I scream as I walk into my hotel room, Mahailey behind me. "Hut-! Who's that?" Mahogany asked.

"This is my friend Mahailey. I told her I'd bring her to talk to Hayes" I wink.

"Hey!" she yells. "Good thing that door is closed." She mumbled.

I grab out my phone and I text Hayes.

Me: Poobear come to my room!! PLEAAAASE

HAAASS: Why??? 😒

Me: Cause I said so....

HAAASS: Fine!

There was a knock at the door seconds later, I smirk at Mahailey.

"Hey poobear! Follow me" I out my arm around his shoulder. Can I just say. He's pretty tall for a 14 year old.

"Poobear this is Mahailey. Mahailey this is Poobear." I look over at Hayes. He's smiling.

"My name's Hayes" he laughs. I take my arm off of his shoulder and I signal Mahogany and I to leave.

We leave the room. "I'm so good at match maker." I jump. Mahogany laughs. "What room they in?"

"Cams"

I knock on the door. No answer. I hear screaming in there. I grab the door handle and it's like not locked or something.

I can just open the door.

I open the door and I put my hands to my cheeks. "Oh my god! It's Magcon!"

Everyone looks at me. "Hello boys" I wave. They all smile. "Hey Hunter what did you do with Hayes?"

"He's talking to my friend" I wink. The room fills with oh's and ah's. I smile.

I go on Twitter.

@HunterT: I'm so good at match maker 💁💘💌

The guys get louder again. Of course. Boys will be boys.

[30 Minutes Later]

Hayes and Mahailey walk through the door. I look at Mahailey and raise my eyebrows and she rolls her eyes.

I start laughing. Everyone looked at me as if I was going mental. Inside I was.

After I'm done, they said that they have become "friends"

Sure!

I came to thinking. I'm tired of blue hair. I've had blue hair since I was in 8th grade.

"Mahogany, you and me are going to the store." She looks at me confused. "Why?"

"Cause I need a new hair color or colors and I need you to to it for me."

She squeals. "Let's go!"

We come across a Sally's. I decide I want to do like a multi-colored hair.

How about at the top we start with a light purple, move down to a darker purple, and then a pink.

I grab the colors I think look the best to what I want.

This is going to look so good.

[•]

I wake up after my nap and I look in the mirror. I'm so glad on how my hair turned out. Mahogany is to think. I log into Instagram and I take a selfie to show everyone my hair.

It got a lot of likes right after I post it.

I decide to get dressed aone we are leaving soon to head to Tampa. I put on a pair of black leggings, a black and white flannel, with a tank top underneath and I slip of my black flats. [ABOVE]

I get my stuffed together. I see something at the bottom of my toiletries bag.

My razors.

•¥£€£¥¥•

So if you haven't noticed I changed the cover to what her hair looks like. So yeah! My new cover!

How's life people?

Can i just say about the Starbucks price I put. I HATE Starbucks so I don't know the prices. And j had to look up the drinks. Ghetto right?