Chapter 4

*Hunter*

The sun shines in my eyes. The noise of whispers fill my ears. "Megan can you stop" I groan.

"It's not Megan"

Wait if it's not Meg then who? I open my eyes to find....

"Cam, how the hell did you get in here?"

"Well your sister and I exchanged numbers yesterday so I called her and ask if I could come by before we leave." I look at the clock. 6:30.

URG!

"What's in the bag"

"Stuff for you"

He places the bag on my bed and I look at it suspiciously. An iPhone 6, a computer, a new camera. "Cam-"

"No need to thank me."

I run up to him and I hug him. "Now get dressed and get your stuff together I'll help you downstairs." He winks.

Once he leaves, I head to my closet. Well me are gonna be on a plane. I but on a pair of black leggings with a plain black tank top along with a sweatshirt.

In my bathroom, I brush out my hair putting it in a ponytail. I grab the bag and I run downstairs.

Megan and Cam are talking. She's smiling like crazy. I think someone has a crush.

They really don't see me. I place everything down on the table.

"CAMERON AND MEGAN SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G FIRST COMES LOVE THEN COMES MARRIAGE THEN CONES A BABY IN A BABY-"

"STAAHP!" Someone screams. It wasn't Meg or Cam. I turn around. "JACOB!?"

"HUNTER!" He opens his arms. I run. "I haven't seen you in forever!" he screams.

Jacob and I were friends in 5th grade. We kept in touch. I told him about everything.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Well I'm going on the Magcon tour. Cam said I should come with him to come pick you up." I release from our hug still excited.

"Friends reunion!" I scream.

•*•

"Flight 264 to Orlando now boarding."

"That's us" Matt screams. We've been in the airport for a good 2 hours so i got time to talk to all of them. i know all their names now.

Getting on the plane didn't take that long as I expected. I mean we are in first class.

I go in my new phone and I've got more followers. The guys gave me a shoutout since in going on the tour with them and I'm part of magcon.

"@HunterT: Off to Orlando!" I tweeted and in seconds I got a lot of retweets, favorites, and replies. So I'm gonna read them. I have nothing to do.

@Camsbae1: @HunterT can you do a challenge video with the guys when you get to Orlando??!" So cute!

"@HunterT: @Camsbae1 YAS GIRL! 😍😘❤️❤️"

"SrslyMadison: @HunterT can you not, you are using the boys for their fame you're just gonna be another madison beer."

a/n sorry if you are a Madison Beer fan its juts I'm using others peoples opinions to fit this into the story.

"Hey"

"Huh what!?" I jump. I look up to see Johnson. "Looks like we're sitting together!" He says in a girl high pitch voice.

"Whatcha reading there?" he asks me. "Oh just some posts on Twitter."

"good or bad?"

"Well I ran into this one saying 'im using you guys for fame and I'll be another madison beer' and shit."

"Don't let it get to ya. I don't," he says plopping down on his seat next to me.

"Don't worry I'm not. I've been through so much more shit than this with... well you know" he nods.

"Look I just wanna say that they will be with us for most of the tour. Don't let them get to you. And if they do, just stick by me." He winks.

I smile.

"Thanks!" I lay my head on his shoulder. "Thanks for being my friend. I don't have many." I whisper.

"How could someone not be friends with you. You're funny, pretty, and look where your talent has brought you. Maybe Jack, you and I can sing 'Tides' at Magcon."

"I'd like that thanks Jack." my eyelids are heavy.

Before I'm asleep I feel a pair of lips touch my forehead. I love where I've become.

•¥£€£¥•

HALLO! Can I say again. I am I Madison Beer fan so please don't be offended by that please.

WANNA BE PART OF THE STORY

COME ON MaHaileyWillard YA KNOW YOU WANT TOOOO

Comment

Name:

Age:

Facts about yourself: