Chapter 7

*Hunter*

Back in the hotel we all go to our rooms. Out of no where I blurt out "Hey we should do a YouTube video!" there are really high noises coming from Mahogany and Meg. "I'm gonna ask the guys and see if they want to join."

I march out of the room. I knock on the Jacks' door first. The door flies open and I look back up.

"Gilinsky! We're making a video, wanna join?" I jump. "Okay. One you don't have to scream, I'm literally 2 feet away from you. And two I would love to." He smiles.

"Do me a favor and drag Johnson along." I walk away but I look at him and give him a wink. He smiles.

"I got the Jacks coming" I scream walking in.

"We should do a Q&A video! I'm gonna tweet it out!"

@HunterT: Doing a Q&A video with mystery people of magcon! Ask us question with #askhunterandpeople <-- such a good #!

Ten minutes later the Jacks come in and everyone starts screaming. I check Twitter and #askhunterandpeople is trending world wide.

"Alright let's start" We all take a seat in front of the camera and I get up to see if everyone is in frame.

We good. I start recording!

"HELLO PEOPLE!" I scream. It made Gilinsky jump. I can't! I cant! I start laughing so hard.

"Okay okay! So today in here with Megan-"

"Hi!"

"Don't interrupt me! And Mahogany, Johnson, and Gilinsky." Megan pouts ( which I know she's faking) I dart up and sit on her lap.

"Don't be sad Meme!"

"Get off me" she pushes me laughing. "OW!"

I sit back in the chair.

"So we asked you guys to ask us questions using the hashtag #askhunterandpeople, this went treading world wide! SO YEA! LETS START!"

•+•

"And last question! @Marabr asks 'are Hunter and Johnson dating? I SO SHIP IT!" The last part I say in a weird high pitched voice.

"No, we are not." I look at Johnson and he's being quite.

"JOHNSON WHY ARE YOU SO QUIET?" I yell off the top of my lungs.

I jump up, running up to him. I jump in his lap and wrap my arms around his neck.

He laughs. "Don't be so grumpy!" I scream. He pouts. I hum the chorus to "Paradise" really loud.

"Okay okay!" he laughs. I kiss his cheek and I run back to my seat.

Then there was a knock at the door. I opened it and the guys came running inside hopping behind the camera.

It got really loud. "GUYS SHUDDAP!" they became quiet and stood off to the side as I finished the video.

"Alright guys on that note we are gonna end the video here. I'll leave all their twitters down below! BYE!"

I turn off the camera. "You people is loud" I say. I take my phone and put on the camera.

"Selfie!" I yell.

Everyone runs behind me and I snap a picture. The photo is hilarious! Everyone is making weird faces.

This is so going on Instagram.

[|]

I wake up to the sound of laughing. My eyes open one by one. The guys are so loud. I can hear them through the wall.

I jump up, heading to the bathroom. I turn on the shower to a somewhat hot temperature. And hop in.

Once I get out I dry off and put on a grey sweater with black stripes which goes about half sleeve, a pair of black leggings, with a black beanie. [shown above along with shoes]

For my makeup I put on simply black eyeliner and a grey eye shadow [again also above]

I put on my shoes and I grab my favorite black backpack. I carry it everywhere.

Most girls are like "oh my gosh! Purses" I'm here like, "oh my gosh backpacks!"

I head out and I knock on Shawn's door. He's right next to me so I guess.

He opens and everyone is in here. "Hey Hunter come in!" I walk in. It's a mess in here.

I decide to look at the comments on last nights YouTube video. I uploaded it last night, and I tweeted about.

I also had a following spree of people who showed proof of liking the video.

Today is our last day in Orlando. We leave later tonight for Tampa. Which is only our third stop.

The guys are all being idiots! I want Starbucks. I'm gonna get Starbucks.

"Guys I'm going to get Starbucks!" I yell before shutting the door.

I walk into the lobby and my phone vibrates.

Bang!

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!"

I look at who I bumped into. I see a girl about Hayes' age, about 5 feet tall, dirty blonde hair, and blue eyes. [im gonna make you 14 is that Okay? Okay.]

"I'm so sorry!" She basically yells.

I laugh, "Don't worry about it."

"I'm really- wait are you Hunter. Hunter Trainor?" she asks. I nod. She smiles.

"Oh my gosh! Wow I loved watching you at Magcon yesterday! I'm Mahailey"

"Well Mahailey, want to get time Starbucks with me" I ask smiling.

She nods. Still smiling.

•¥£€££¥•

Is this chapter long? I don't know. As long as I update I think I'm AOKAY!!

BYEEEEE

My Bully's SiblingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara