Chapter 33

Hunter

"Welcome to the fair!" A man dressed in red yelled at us as we walked in. My eyes widen, "Does he really need to yell at us? Oh my gosh." I whispered that partially to myself but I'm pretty sure Jack heard it because he turned his head towards me and smiled. I saw him out of the corner of my eye as I was immediately looking around for snow cones.

Unfortunately I didn't find any, yet, so we all head to the rides. As we walk over, I grab Jack's hand. Once he notices that my hand is in his, he squeezes me hand hard. Even though he is looking at Gilinsky, I know he's smiling.

Jack always smiles whenever I hold his hand. I find it adorable. I remember this one night, at magcon, we all had a movie night. We ended up watching Finding Nemo, after many arguments. Maybe half way through the movie, I grabbed Jack's hand, and like always, he squeezed my hand. I always thought of it as of he's telling me that I'm his and I'm protected. I saw him look at me from the corner of my eyes as I was glued to the movie. He smiled.

"Hunter!" Someone shakes my shoulders. I race back to reality. My eyes widen as I look around to see who was shaking me. Behind me stands Sammy, "What?"

"You blanked out," Sam giggles. I roll my eyes but soon mind myself laughing too as Gilinsky almost fell to the ground.

After the commotion, all the attention brought us some fans and for the next 10 minutes we met them.  Sometimes I wish I wasn't so famous. But then, it's amazing.

Once we started walking again I see the Farris Wheel. I quickly take out my phone and take a picture. I love Farris Wheels. Some of the best things happend while on or after I rode one.

"LETS GO ON THE FARRIS WHEEL!" I scream out of no where. Jack's head jerks towards me, then he smiles. "I love Farris Wheels."

I smile a big smile just before dragging him towards the ride. The line for the Farris Wheel was unbelievably short, which I personally don't understand.

Jack and I immediately hop on one of the carts and it moves up to let more people on.

I rest my head on Jack's shoulder as we move. I'm gonna miss these times. I'm gonna miss when he smiles down at me and I get a big toothy smile. I'm gonna miss the way he'd brush his fingers through my hair.

I'm gonna miss him.

"Hunter, remember when our first kiss?" Jack asks. I take my head off his shoulder and look at him as he looks out into the fair. "Of course."

"I remember thinking in that very moment, 'Man, I fucking love this girl,' and I never thought I could find love again," His voice is soft as he explains. "But I found it Hunter, I found it."

As the Farris Wheel goes around we sit in silence, it wasn't a bad silence. It was the kind of silence that you enjoyed.

-

The Farris Wheel stopped and Jack and I were at the very top. It was quiet until Jack spoke up, "Hunter, I love you. But Dolphins are at the top of my list."

(A/N IM SERIOUSLY CRYING RN IDUEVKCL REMEMBER ON THIER FIRST DATE KSKDK )

Wait, I remember this. I immediately cross my arms over my chest and scoot away from Jack. Making a "mph" sound as I move.

"I love you more than Dolphins. I promise," he whispers.

How is he my bully's sibling?

The End.