Chapter 9

*Hunter*

After all the airport bull crap we head to our hotel. Bart told us it's the same room arrangements. Thank god! I couldn't last one night staying with the guys.

It's like 4 in the morning. Why am I even wide awake? I don't know, I am.

I walk into the room and I stare at the bed. "Bed test!" I lift my body on the dresser. I belly flop onto the bed.

"Holy shit!" I scream. "Why the hell is this bed so hard. MY BODY FUCKIN' HURTS!" I scream louder.

"I'm sleeping in the floor," I mumble after Mahogany and Meg stop laughing.

There's a knock at the door. "Can I help you?" I ask opening the door.

"Can you shut the hell up? Some people are trying to sleep." Gilinsky says.

"I'm not tried." I state. "Well I'm not either, the guys sent me over here because they're to lazy." He replies.

"Let's go for a walk!" I march out of the hotel room. I grab Gilinsky are dragging him along.

"What if I didn't want to go on a walk?" he asks.

"You do," I reply instantly. "No I-"

"Yes you do" I interrupt him.

About 10 minutes later we come across this small park. I walk over the swings. Taking a seat in one.

I signal Jack to sit in the other one. I smile when he sits. "You're such a kid." He laughs.

"But you're on one too therefore you're a kid to" I reply with a soft laugh.

"Hunter, since we're here. I want to apologize for what my brother has done to you. He's just being stupid. But I don't want you to panic when they come to the last few shows."

"All of them?" I whisper.

"Sorry. But if you look at it, your now more popular than them." I laugh at his response. "Thank Jack"

I look at my phone. "Damn its 7! we should head back. How do we stay at a park swing for 3 hours?"

Jack laughs. And we walk back. We had the weirdest of conversations. It went from zebras, to music, to donuts. I really don't know.

We walk into the hotel and my phone vibrates.

Mahailey: YOU UP??

Hunter: NO IM SLEEEEPING!

Mahailey: NO YOU ARENT!!

Hunter: Alright you got me. What's up??

Mahailey: Well I wanted to tell us that I'm bored.

Hunter: Hey can I talk to ya later I have to do some stuff?

Mahailey: Sure!

I walk into Mahonany, Meg and I's room. "Where have you been?" Meg asks.

"I went to a small park with Jack." I simply answer, no tone in my voice. "For three hours?" Mahogany jumps in.

"We were just talking, idiots." I walk into the bathroom to put on a more accurate outfit.

I put on a crop top that says "Never stop dreaming" on it, with a black crop top, and I place a grey beanie on my head.

I put my hair is a high ponytail. Also for with my simple black eyeliner.

I walk out and I find both Jacks in the room. "Hello?" I say as they look up from their phone.

"How did ya get in?" I ask. "Your sister let us in." Johnson replied. "So what do you want?"

"We're bored." They stated. Jack [G] randomly got up and left. Without saying a word. Weird.

"You look beautiful, Hunter." Jack says breaking the silence between us.

"Thanks" I look at my feet and smile. "Hey" he says standing up.

My head pushes up at the sound of his voice. He comes up to me and places his finger underneath my chin, lifting my head up so I can see him.

"It's true." He whispers.

"What is?" I ask. I'm so confused. What the hell is he doing?

"That you look beautiful." He replies. I do nothing. I can't to nothing. My natural reaction would be to look down. But I can't. He's stopping me.

"Jack-"

"No I mean it and you're going to truly understand it. Got it?" I nod. He moves away his hand not moving his feet.

"You look beautiful." He says again. "T-thanks." I reply trying all I am not to look down.

I push my bangs behind my ear and I smile. He smiles back.

"I mean it" he repeats.

<>][<>

I really felt like updating so there! YAY WOOHOO! ITS YALL BIRTHDAY!

And if it actually is HAPOY BIRTHDAY!

OH I ACTUALLY I WANT TO CHANGE MEGANS AGE TO 20 THEREFORE ITS OKAY FOR HER TO WELL... YALL FIND OUT

TO ALL YA HATERS OUT THERE

SUCK MY APPLE

CAUSE UR NO NO GOOD AND BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE