Chapter 15

.
*Johnson*
.
.
.
"JJ, will you be here when I wake up?" Her small voice speaks. I nod but I know she can't see it.

"I promise."

I close my eyes and smile. I remember those words that had come out of her mouth moments before.

"I love you Jack"

I hear her light snores echo throughout the room. Seconds later, I fall into a deep sleep.
.
.
.
"Awe! They're so cute!"

"They're such a cute couple."

"Guys shut up!"

I hear those words echo through out the room. I open my eyes to see my arms around Hunter's waist, and she's snuggling into my chest.

"What the hell?" I yell sitting up. Everyone is here with their cameras out, looking at Hunter and I.

I look around the room to see even Taylor sitting on the other bed.

"I'm posting this on Twitter!" Matt yells.

I look back at Hunter her eyes are open and she looks so confused. "What the-"

"Hey Hunter!" Meg screams. I look back at Hunter. Her face. Like I'm literally this emoji [😂].

I look on my phone to see a tweet from Matt.

@TheMattEspinosa:
These two love birds! My new OTP! @JackJackJohnson @HunterT

Along with the tweet was the picture. "MATT" I scream.

The room fills with the sound of Matt's laugh. I turn and see that Hunter is laughing too.

I look at some responses and the fans actually think we're a couple. I laugh at some things the people are saying.

By this time, everyone is doing their own thing in the room. I respond so some people on Twitter.

I just love Hunter's style. I love how she's like a tomboy, she likes to express herself.

She's wearing a white crop top with a black and white flannel over over, a pair of black ripped high waisted shorts and black vans along with a black beanie.

She really had her own unique style.

I have a plan for today. I talked over it with the guys. Today is gonna be an exciting day.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

JAISJDJS

GUYS AARON IS GOING TO DIGI TOUR SLAYBELLS I GET TO MEET THE FABULOUS AARON!!!

*insert fangirl emoji*

Sorry for the short chapter but here it is! I wanted to leave it off at a somewhat cliff hanger but I think you can figure out what's gonna happen