Chapter 2

*Hunter*

I've always liked the color red.

Not because of the pretty sunset or sunrise. Not because of the rose. It's because it's the color of blood.

I see it almost everyday. If it's blood from my nose or my wrists. I see it. It's an adoring color.

As I walk to school, I worry. Will they hurt me more because they got yelled at? Of course they will. Well at least my sister doesn't hate me as much. That lifts about 20 pounds off my shoulders.

I whispers and more mumbling behind me. "If you think I can't hear you, you're wrong." I shouted. I turned around to find them.

"Look you got me in trouble yesterday. By my sister." Hazel grunted in her mean voice. Cannon and Kyle start walking towards me.

I'm punched on my jaw. I'm forced to fall. Cannon is coming closer to me but I lift my leg with all my force kicking him where the sun don't shine.

That causes enough distraction for me to get up and run.

"Megan I'm ready" I yelled coming down the stairs in a hurry. "Wow sis you look, you look great" I smiled at her comment it's the first time in a while anyone has ever told me that.

I was wearing a long sleeve Galaxy crop top with a black skater skirt along with my galaxy vans "Thanks" is all I say to the comment. [picture on side]

We both run out of the house. I jump into the passengers seat of her silver Altima Nissan. It's a pretty good car. It lasted her a while. I turn on the radio and "Tides" is playing.

I hum along to the melody as it plays. It's my favorite song. I just heard it on the radio one day and I really liked.

The tides did hit me straight in the face. They still do. Jack and Jack are my inspiration. My hero. My favorite. Johnson. So cute.

"Woohoo! We're here!" Megan screamed. The sound of screaming girls snapped me out of my thoughts. This is gonna be fun.

We walk into the most crowded place I've ever been squished in. But we were in the front. So that's cool.

"Hello everyone!" Some dude screamed into a microphone. It got louder. "Let's get to the chase everyone welcome... Cameron Dallas-"

My eyes widened. It's the Cameron I met at the pier. There are a lot of other names. 2 of them I recognized.

"Jack Gilinsky" he yelled.

"Jack Johnson"

There was a lot of music, but Cameron stopped it all and made eye contact with me.

"Woah woah woah stop the music!" he repeated into the microphone. "I stopped this so I can have a guest on the stage. The most prettiest girl in the room." He points at me.

"Hunter, come on up." The guards come up to me and lead me to the stage. I run up and hug Cameron. Then the girl who helped me came and hugged me.

"Thank you" I whisper to them.

"Oh by the way I'm Mahogany." She smiles. "Alright guys this is Hunter" I hear yelling from backstage. "That bitch"

I see them. My bullies. I run behind Cameron, tears streaming down my face. "Whats wrong?" He asks me.

"They're gonna hurt me."

"My brother?" I nod. He drops the microphone and runs towards his brother. I watch him as he punches him. I start to run after him. "Camer-" I scream but I'm cut off.

"Shh it's okay. The guys got it" I look at who has grabbed my wrist. Jack Johnson.

"Oh my god" I whisper.

♫♫♫

Do ya like it?