Chapter 10

*Johnson*

After Jack leaves it got really silent. Awkward.

"You look beautiful, Hunter." I say to her as she stands there. "Thanks" she smiles them looks at her feet.

"Hey" I say standing up walking toward her. I place my finger under her chin so so can look at me.

"It's true" I simply state.

"What is?" she ask me. "That you're beautiful." I smile.

"Jack-"

"No I mean it and you're going to understand it. Got it?" she nods. "You look beautiful" I repeat.

"T-thanks" She stutters. I look away.

A few minutes pass by, no words have been said. "Sorry Hunter, I didn't mean to be-"

"Jack it's fine" she laughs. "You sure?" I ask her. She nods "yes" with a smile on her face. "So we good?" she keeps nodding.

I laugh.

She's really pretty. I just wish she would see it. My brother made her feel ugly. But she is really pretty.

I love the color of her hair, her green eyes, her smile, her personality. She's everything is wish my girl would be.

I look away from her smiling and I go on my phone. I press on the app named "Twitter" I mean why not.

"@JackJackJohnson: Maybe one day she'll know."

As soon as I posted it, it got a lot of replies and favorites along with retweets.

"@Camcantnoticeme: who is 'she'??

"Jack" I hear a voice say softly. "Yeah?" I reply

"The guys and I are gonna go find something to do, wanna come along?" I look up and see Hunter sticking her head out the door.

"Uh... Yeah I'm coming."

I get up from my seat and I headed towards the door. All the guys are in the hallway. Being loud as always.

Cam is talking to Meg. Taylor is being weird as always [which means running around without a shirt]. Jack talking to Hayes. Nash is talking to Matt and Carter. Mahogany talking to Shawn.

"Hey" I say as I hop into Nash's conversation with Matt and Carter. "Hey Jack, can you tell Carter that elephants are better than Lions?" Nash argued.

"Elephants are better than Lions." I say lazily. "Bro, what's wrong?" Matt says wrapping his arm around my shoulder walking away from the argument.

"Well, there's this girl that I like. And she's gone through a lot. She says I helped her in many ways. I want to ask her out but I don't know how."

"You can to the right person!" he says putting his hands on his hips with his chest out.

"Just ask her out man. Like just go" I laugh at his position. "Thanks bro"

"Alright, who is ready to march the streets and find something fun to do?" Taylor yells from the front of the rest.

"Yeah!" we all yell in unison pumping out fists in the air.

Let's hope Matt was right.
•¥£€££•

Alright sorry for not updating I was in California, doing drugs with Mickey.

YA HAPPY EMAN??