Chapter 41: Like a Version Part 4

Breaking News!

Reports are saying that Noel Kardashian is in critical condition. His mother, Kim Kardashian, was being in the act of being held at gunpoint when the young star walked in on it. Police say they had no information that told them that Mrs. Kardashian-West was being robbed and only heard the gunshots.

Noel was rushed to the hospital as well as his mother according to French media about an hour ago.

For more e! News updates on this story visit our website and check out our app!

//

"I'm here." Trevante told his boyfriends aunt. He stood in the middle of the busy Parisian hospital taking deep breaths as he still was in the middle of a come down. His mind still racing about the situation at hand. His boyfriend was literally gunned down in front of his mother while she was in the middle of getting robbed. It's all the world is talking about right now, he couldn't even open his phone without a new notification popping up about his boyfriend. He didn't even have an answer to their questions, hell he still didn't even know if this was real or just a really fucked up dream.

But he knew standing in the middle of the hospital that he was very much awake and this was very much real.

"Trevante." Kourtney Kardashians voice broke him out of his thoughts. "Hey," He greeted her softly stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"How is he?" He followed up. "We got him back about a few hours ago." She looked broken as she said it. Her eyes meeting mine holding unshed tears. "He has surgery tomorrow, they're giving his body a rest before they remove the bullets." She continued as her voice shook.

"How's Kim?" He asked softly taking in the update on his boyfriend. "She's hanging on, shes kind of shell shocked still but she just wants Noel to be okay." Kourtney held herself.

He nodded feeling his emotions swell. He wouldn't have even been at the studio had he been sober enough to get on a plane. He had failed him yet again.

"I'm sorry." Trevante burst with tears. "No, it's not your fault." She went to hug him as she finally cried. "I should have been here!" He squeaked as Kourtney held herself and him up. "This wouldn't have happened!" He exclaimed. "Trevante," she sniffed. "You need to look at me." She looked up at him. "Look at me." She shook him.

Finally looking down at her he reigned in his emotions. "This would have happened whether you were here or not, I need you to pull it together before we head up there." She wiped her eyes as he nodded. "Ok." He sniffled wiping his eyes also.  "Good?" She asked expectantly. "Yeah, I'm good." He nodded.

"Let's go." She broke their embrace still having a hand on the small of his back as they walked to Noel's waiting room.

//

"Long time no see songbird." I turned to my side to see Carters grey eyes looking back at me with a smile. "Dude!" I hugged him tight as he laughed. "I knew you'd be excited to see me." He pulled my head down to place a soft kiss on the crown of my head.