Chapter 14: Drank In My Cup

"911 what's your emergency?"

"There's been an accident..."

/

"Be back no later than 1 tonight Noel. Your appointment is at 9 tomorrow." Kim told her son as he grabbed a water from the fridge. "Heard." He responded removing his du-rag from his head and going to hug his mother. They had made up and talked through everything as soon as he got back earlier effectively clearing the air between them. "Love you." He kissed her forehead and walked to the studio to tell his step-father goodbye as well.

He entered the studio to see his step-father with earphones in his ears. Noel tapped his shoulder to get his attention. "You headed out?" Kanye motioned for Noel to sit. As Noel took his seat his phone buzzed simultaneously.

"Yeah. Trevante invited us to a party so we're headed there." Noel answered swiftly checking his phone to get confirmation Tre was outside. "Are you bringing security?" He followed up. "I think Kendall is bringing Tunes so I guess he'll be there for both of us. I'm not as famous as her though so I don't think it would be a problem." Noel chuckled. "Yeah but a lot of celebrities are going to be in one place and people will take advantage of it." Kanye told his step-son knowing all too well of what happens at parties.

"Just be careful and watch your back. And Kendall's too. Even though technically you're not supposed to drink if you do be aware of your surroundings. Someone's always watching." He warned. "I gotcha dad." Noel smiled softly. Kanye nodded. "Alright. Love you and have fun." He stood to give his step-son a hug.

"Love you too." Noel hugged his dad tight and then exited the studio to let Kanye work. He headed outside to meet Trevante who was standing by the passenger side door.

"Hey baby boy." Trevante smiled shining his top and bottom grills at him as soon as he saw him. "Hey Tre." Noel smiled back at him pulling him into a hug that Trevante immediately reciprocated. Tre opened the door for Noel and closed it once he was settled in and got in on the drivers side.

"Where are we headed?" Noel asked as soon as Tre pulled out of the neighborhood. "This place called The Drunken Crab. I know the manager there and he got us a private table so we could enjoy ourselves." He told Noel.

"How do you have the hook up with all these people?" Noel chuckled. "You would like to know huh?" Tre smiled turning his focus to Noel for a split second before paying back attention to the road.

"I used to go to high school with him so I just asked him for a favor and he just wanted a PlayStation game so we made a deal

"I used to go to high school with him so I just asked him for a favor and he just wanted a PlayStation game so we made a deal." He further explained. Noel chuckled and nodded sitting back in his seat.

"Did you talk to your mom?" He changed the subject swiftly. "Yeah we talked about counseling and I apologized for disrespecting her. So everything's good now between us and I have a counseling session tomorrow at 9." Noel spilled off. "I'd rather just go to the studio though counseling seems extreme." He sighed.