Chapter 28: while in new york

Kim Kardashian-West

Kim Kardashian-West

"It's nice to meet you two. Your mom told me that there was an incident last time." Our therapist Dr. Stephens led off. "Yeah, I left in the middle of the session." I said looking at my mom wearily. She was sitting across from me smiling at me warmly.

Dr

Dr. Stephens

"And why did you leave?" She crossed her legs. I sighed shakily. "Noel, do you want me to step outside?" My mom asked softly touching my knee. "Just for ten minutes please. I don't want you to hear this." I nodded tears pricking my eyes.

"Of course, just call me back when you need me." She stood kissing my forehead before leaving the room.

"I have a voice in my head." I answered her previous question. She nodded writing it down. "I named him Damian when I was little but he comes out whenever I need protection or he feels that I'm being threatened." I told her. "So Damian is triggered in a sense. Whenever he feels you're getting hurt?" She asked. I nodded. "Precisely." "So what happened this past session that he came out?" She prodded.

"We were talking about cutting. I have a history of it and it was overwhelming. I had said too much and was panicking. He came out and we left." I explained shortly. "Was your mom there?" "Yeah and my grandmother." I nodded.

Noel I don't trust her.

We just met her.

Which is why I don't trust her.

"Noel?" She called my name. I turned towards her in question. "Is he talking to you now?" She spoke. I nodded. "He doesn't trust you." I told her chuckling. "Well is there a way that he will be able to trust me?" She asked.

I will never trust a therapist so no.

"He says he doesn't trust therapist so no." I answered shortly after. "You don't think this is weird? I'm talking to my mind then to you." I followed up. "No, not at all actually. This is not as uncommon as you may think." She shook her head. "Now. Ask Damian why does he feel like you need protecting in particular?" She relaxed in her seat even more.