Chapter 21: New Crib

"Noely!" My mom called down my hallway. I was in my room on FaceTime with Trevante when I heard her voice. "In my room!" I answered. As I grew up I gradually got my own side of the house and once Kanye and my mom got married we moved and I got my own floor and hallways. Being 20 now I feel it's time to move out.

I had sent an email to Lovely about a week ago and today we were going house hunting. Trevante was going to meet us at the first house as well as Kylie, Kendall and Justine. But after this me and Trevante were going to fittings for the Oscars that were about two weeks away.

"I'll call you back Tre." I told him. "Hey are you ready?" She asked. "Yeah just let me put on my shoes." I slipped on my Yeezys and grabbed my phone and headphones. "I'm ready." I grabbed my du-rag after realizing it wasn't on my head.

"You look so cute!" My mom smiled as she snapped pictures of me. "Mom!" I chuckled trying to block her camera. "At least let me take pictures for your last day here Noel." She pouted. "It's not my last day mom." I shook my head with a smile. "Please!" She asked. "Fine when we get outside you can take pictures." I gave in not really mad about it.

@kimkardshian: my little baby will be moving away from the nest soon 😢

23.5k likes|76.1k comments

@noelkw: love you mommy 😘

@kourtneykardashian: why is he not smiling?

@khloekardashian: Noely 😍

@ryandestiny: miss you 😘 @noelkw

@noelkw: @ryandestiny miss you more Ry 💖

//

Pulling out of our driveway I hooked my phone on the aux cord relaxing into my seat as Miguel's new album played through the speakers softly.

"Anything new going on Noel?" She asked. I shook my head. "No, just music. Lovely set up some photo shoots but they're not until a month from now." I answered replying to Trevante's text message. "Me and your dad were gonna talk to you about something but I want to have another conversation with you before anything else." She prefaced the conversation. I set my phone down paying my full attention to her.

"Our counseling session got cancelled because of the accident but I still want to have it. This isn't an invasion of privacy but I feel like you still need it." She explained. I nodded not speaking immediately.

"Why?" I asked quietly. "Because I feel like you don't talk about things, at least not with me. When you were younger you used to tell me everything. Now you're even shady about where you're going." She told me. "Okay." I nodded. "I'll go no fight this time." I agreed. "Go with me?" I asked. She smiled small. "Of course." She answered.

Taking off my jacket and putting it in the backseat before laying back in my seat. The first house was about 30 minutes away from my parents house.