Chapter 35: all love

"I'm waiting for it to fill up before I speak." I looked at the multiple comments already popping up on my screen. Trevante sat beside me quietly looking also. He wanted to be beside me as I spoke to my fans. My mom, Aunt Kourtney and Grandmother sat in the other room also watching the live.

"Ok guys. I know you've seen the news article by now and the rumors spreading all over social media so I just wanted to be real about things and clear any misconceptions up." I sighed out. "I didn't want to give you guys a notes app apology or just not answer at all because I've always been open and real with you guys since this music shit started." I scratched behind my neck.

"So as I've grown up and gotten older I've found and still am finding myself. But as I've grown I've learned a lot of things about myself that I've haven't been comfortable enough to talk about until recently." I said.

"When I was in a relationship a few years ago with Ryan I told her early on that I was indeed having mixed feelings about my sexuality. That was when we were sixteen. As you guys know we broke up when we were 19 mutually, that's why we are so cool today because I was always truthful with her. Ryan still has a place in my heart and she always will."

"Throughout our relationship there was infidelity on my part. Like I said I was struggling with my sexuality. Once I came to terms with it we sat and had a conversation and we agreed I should find myself and that she would always support me. While I'm mentioning her you guys go watch and support her music and show Star. She's an innocent bystander in all of this and doesn't deserve the hate she gets." I looked at multiple comments scrolling fast past my screen.

"I had a boyfriend for about five months after our breakup, before that relationship ended also. Obviously. I won't mention his name either because that doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is I'm telling you guys officially that I am gay." I breathed deeply.

Looking at the comment section flood I smiled in the camera. That screenshot would be on multiple social sites by tomorrow.

@noelkwupdates: is Trevante your boyfriend?

"He is actually. He asked me yesterday at the Oscars and I said yes." I smiled as Trevante kissed my cheek repeatedly. I smiled wide bringing him into a kiss. "Oh my god!" I heard my Aunt Kourtney squeal. "My family didn't know that by the way." I laughed.

@noelkwpics: are you gonna be on after this live?

"I will be for a little while. I have studio time at 12 so I need a nap before that." I answered.

@nkwdash: when are we getting new music by the way?

"Probably when my album drops. I'm in full album mode now so there should be freestyles dropping from her till then. Other than that no original songs until the album." I said. "No new music Noey. That's mean." Trevante laughed softly. "Hush you get to hear everything anyway." I pushed his shoulder softly. "You're right." He smiled goofily.

"Alright. I'm going to switch over to Twitter for questions while I head home with this goof. I love you guys!" I waved signing off soon after.

"You so owe us details!" My Aunt Kourtney burst through the door moments later. I shook my head ready for the question storm that was sure to commence.

//