Chapter 4: Tek Time

After lunch with my parents and Aunts we were all rushed to another show that Kendall was in. I carried North while my dad carried Saint. "Noely when we go home?" North asked hiding her face in my neck from the cameras. "In 2 days. You miss home?" I kissed her head. She nodded gripping me tightly. I gave her my sunglasses to protect her eyes from the flashes and I kept my head down.

As we entered the venue all eyes were on us as we filed into our seats meeting my Aunt Khloe there. As soon as North saw her she jumped into her arms. "Hey KoKo." I kissed her cheek and sitting beside her. "Hey Noely." She smiled. "How are things?" She asked. "Good. Nothing to complain about. Are things good with you and Uncle Lamar?" I asked concerned about his well-being since he almost died a few months ago.

"As good as they can be. We're still not good as far as a relationship but we're on speaking terms." She explained. I nodded understanding their situation. "Anyway, what are you doing tonight? I have an itch to go to the club tonight." She asked. "I just got invited to Club AO1. Want to join?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Definitely! What time do I need to be ready?" She asked. "Well the party starts at 10 so 11." I smiled softly.

"Hey Noel." I heard my name being called by a familiar voice. I turned around to see Kendall's friends GiGi, Justine and Bella. GiGi being the one that called my name. "Hey guys." I hugged them all individually. Justine sat beside me and GiGi and Bella sat to her left. We all spoke to each other until the lights dimmed signaling the show was about to start.

//

"Cars are here!" I yelled through our penthouse letting everyone know we were about to leave. Kendall and her friends as well as my Aunt Khloe and Kourtney all decided to come. I was the only boy going and was ready before any of them not needing to do much but brush my hair and take a shower. I decided to wear my bottom grills tonight just to impress Trevante when I got there.

"Chill Noel we're ready!" Kendall joked kissing me on the cheek as I opened the door for them to file out of the penthouse. I smiled softly as I closed the door after my Aunt Kourtney who was the final lady to leave the room.

When we got to the club I stood outside of the car to make sure they all got out of their cars safely and into the club without being touched.

"Aye Noel you here to party?" One of the paparazzi asked flashing his camera in my face. "Chill bro that flash is killing me." I squinted but laughed lightheartedly. "Sorry man. It's dark. You know how it is." He chuckled. "Yeah I do. I'll talk to you guys later. Enjoy your night." I smiled and headed into the club immediately searching for Trevante.

//

//

"Almost thought you wouldn't show." Trevante leaned against the bar. He spotted Noel as soon as he walked in knowing he arrived when he saw his family members enter. "I told you I was coming. You didn't believe me?" I asked sipping from my water. "It was a give or take. I'm glad you came though." He smiled. "Nice piece by the way. I might have to get some like that." Trevante motioned to my grill causing me to break eye contact with him. "Thanks. I knew you'd appreciate them." I smiled softly.

"Wanna go somewhere quiet? I pretty much know the owner and there's a green room we can sit in." Trevante motioned to the side with his head. "Yeah I feel like my ears are about to pop anyway." I put down a twenty on the bar and followed him to a room grabbing my water too.

He led me into a room that was only lit by a blue light. He closed the door, motioning to the couch for us to sit. "You smoke?" He asked pulling a joint from his pocket and lighting it. "Yeah." I smiled softly. He nodded sitting beside me and passing the joint.

"So Noel. Tell me about yourself." He looked at me. "What do you want to know?" I rose my eyebrow ashing the joint and passing it back to him. He shrugged his shoulders. "Something the public doesn't know. Like your favorite color." He prodded ashing the joint again and passing it back to me.

"Blue, no debate." I chuckled. "Oh so I get points for this room?" He chuckled. I nodded smiling too. "Just a little." I passed the joint back to him to finish. I was already feeling the affects of the drug and feeling myself relax.

"What about you?" I fired back. "Purple, the color of royalty." He smiled. I nodded amused by his answer. "So tell me Tre, where are you from?" I faced him more. "Louisiana but I moved to Texas when I was ten." He answered. I nodded. "What made you start acting?" I followed up. "I always knew I wanted too so my mom put me in acting classes when I was 16. I met the director of my first film and it's been smooth sailing ever since." He explained.

"What about you? I don't hear a lot of stuff about you if it's not involving your family." Trevante asked. "I'm working on my first music project so in a little over a month you'll hear about me more. Besides the lies they put in the media and the many pictures they take of me." I chuckled. "So you went your dads path. He helps you or he doesn't have is hand in anything?" He asked.

"He helps me record but producing and ideas for songs is all me or conversations we have together." I explained. "Can't wait to hear it then." Trevante smiled wide touching my shoulder softly. My eyes rested on his hand before snapping my eyes back to his.

"Sorry." He moves his hand as soon as he realized why I paused. "It's ok it was just unexpected." I blushed thanking the Lord this room was dark so he couldn't see it.

He nodded leaning forward. "So besides blue being your favorite color. What's your favorite food?" He asked. "Pizza definitely and sour patch kids for candy." I was smiling a lot at him. "I love sour patch kids too. We might just get along Noel." He chuckled. "Yeah. We just might."

"What's yours?" I continued the conversation. "Grilled Cheese." He answered after a pause. "You must have multiple if you waited that long to answer." I laughed. "I had to go with the OG." He chuckled putting his arm on the back of the couch and leaning back. "Simple but I'm sure you have someone that specifically makes it." I nodded. "Yeah my mom made it all the time when I was younger and anytime I'm back home." He nodded.

"I'm the same with my moms macaroni. I literally will eat no one else's." I told him. "So what are you doing after this week? You have media tour don't you?" I asked. He nodded. "Pretty much and the Oscars in 2 months." Trevante answered. I nodded.

"So you're busy?" I nodded more to myself. "Sometimes. I can make time for people I want to make time for." He shrugged his shoulders making me smile a little. He was making his case and I was falling for it.

"We'll see when we get back if you hold that up." I smirked. "How about you text me the day you get back and I'll take you on a date." Trevante leaned forward showing me he was serious. "Ok. I'll text you." I nodded. "That better not be the only time you text me either." He said. "It won't be." I laughed.

As soon as I said those words the door opened making both of us jump. "I'm sorry I didn't know anyone was in here!" A very embarrassed Justine burst. "It's fine. Do you need this room?" I stood fixing my jacket and hat. "You two were here first we'll go somewhere else. "No it's fine really." Trevante stood also. "Ok." She nodded smiling gratefully. "Lock the door behind us." I joked lightly.

//

//