Chapter 10: Morning After

Come over if you want to talk.

Are you alone?

Everybody's doing their own thing so they won't bother us.
Plus you're not out yet so how could we possibly talk at your house?

I rolled my eyes at his slight shade but texted back anyway.

Be there in an hour.

It was Monday and everyone was busy doing something except me. I had passed on going to Milan with Kendall for fashion week so I was here doing nothing which is giving me time to focus on my music with no distractions.

I got up and put on a hoodie and sweats and locking up the house before heading to the Smith house.

//

Outside.

I texted Jaden as I stood at his front door with my hood on my head to avoid any camera shots. The door swung open revealing a smiling Jaden.

Jaden Smith

Jaden Smith

"What's up Noel." He cheesed ushering me into the house and closing the door. I stuffed my hands in my pockets not looking him in the eyes as we stood in the foyer. "Come on we can talk in the living room." Jaden spoke leading me towards the room. I sat on the couch, taking off my hood while Jaden chose to sit on the opposite end facing me.

"Are you going to talk or just stare?" Jaden asked after a moment of silence. "I don't have anything to say honestly. You're the one that needs to explain yourself." I said my voice stern and unmoving.

"Explain myself about what exactly?" Jaden played dumb. "Oh I don't know, maybe how you've been acting like a jealous boyfriend for the past few days. Blowing up my phone like I owe you something." I glared at him.

He chuckled. "So just ripping the bandaid off." He crossed his arms. I shrugged my shoulders looking at him expectantly. "So talk." I finally turned towards him.

Jaden sighed looking at his hands. "I already told you Noel. I faked the drunk act just to kiss you. I was afraid you wouldn't return the feelings." He said softly. I scoffed, rolling my eyes at his statement.

"You weren't afraid of anything Jaden quit the act. You're not fooling anybody but yourself!" I responded. "Will you just listen?" He raised his voice.

"To what? Your bullshit!" I stood raising my voice too. He got up moving closer to me with a menacing look etched on his face. "What's bullshit is you trying to push me away when I know you're in love with me Noel!" He yelled. I laughed to myself clapping my hands sarcastically.

"There it is! There's the bullshit I'm talking about!" I said. "You knew I had feelings for you Jaden! All this time while you did whatever the fuck you wanted to do and I stood there waiting like an idiot!" I yelled at him. "Now you're bored and you come to me because you thought I'd be waiting for you like always!" I yelled pointing my finger at him. "Get your finger out of my face Noel!" Jaden glared.