Chapter 7: Keep Calm

Noel Damian Kardashian-West

North West
//

"Who is Trevante?" My mom asked me in the car. We were headed to the first fashion show of the day which was Baja East. "I met him at the show we went to Tuesday. He's an actor. Why?" I asked suspiciously. "No reason people are just tagging me in pictures of you two. You went to the mall with him yesterday?" She stayed more than asked but I nodded anyway. "North likes him too. She even wanted to wear all black because of him." I chuckled looking at my sisters all black ensemble.

"So that's why she was begging me to wear all black. She got you to wear it too I see." My mom rose her eyebrow. "I was wearing this anyway." I joked. She smiled at me and shook her head.

"I meant to ask you, are you and Ryan still in touch, I saw her in LA about a week ago." My mom changed subjects. "Yeah I talked to her yesterday actually. She's doing good, she got a new role so she'll be in Atlanta for a little while." I answered smoothly.

"So you two are back talking?" She asked. "I wouldn't say talking mom. She doesn't even like me like that anymore, more back friends than anything." I explained. She nodded squinting her eyes. "I feel like that's not the whole truth but I'll leave it alone. This time." She warned. I smiled charmingly at her.

"So is there a thing with you and Justine that I need to know about?" She leaned forward looking dead into my face. "No, just friends. She has someone she's messing with anyway." I answered. "Sure? You two have been spending a lot of time alone recently." She asked. "Yes mom I'm sure." I chuckled. "Just checking. You know I have to pry things out of you Noel." She pointed her finger at me. "Mom I tell you everything." I laughed. No you don't. My inner conscious said. Shut-up! I answered back.

"Yeah right! You're like your Aunt Kourtney, she never tells us anything until she has to and even then it's like pulling teeth." My mom laughed. I rolled my eyes and chuckled to myself. "Mom if I need to tell you something important trust me I will." No you won't. "Sure?" She asked. "Yeah." I nodded reassuring her. "Okay. Just making sure my oldest is taken care of." She leaned forward and kissed my cheek. I nodded smiling gratefully at her. "I understand."