Chapter 34: the morning after

E! News:

New Couple Alert!

Last night the Oscars had a lot of late surprises to close out the night.

After the disaster that was with the announcement of best picture something else happened that flew by a lot of people's eyes as the cast of Moonlight tearfully ascended the stairs to grab their coveted award.

One thing viewers may have not seen was a kiss shared by Trevante Rhodes and Noel Kardashian West!

We've speculated their bond for some time now ever since they met earlier this year at New York Fashion Week.

Apparently we have a new couple to look out for these days! Neither of them have spoken about this photo since the incident and we hope to hear statements from them soon.

Get news updates from us every day around the clock. Until next time!

//

"This isn't happening!" Noel rubbed his temples with both of his hands. "Babe, it's not that bad. It's just speculation." Trevante groaned still trying to ween off his hangover. The two had a wild night before retiring to Trevante's house earlier that morning.

"It's not speculation if it's true Trevante!" Noel rose his voice. "Woah." He looked semi-offended at his boyfriends tone. "Sorry." Noel sighed. "That was uncalled for." He shook his head. "I just don't want this to be happening right now."

"I know you don't babe but it was going to come out sooner or later." Trevante put on a tank top and walked over to Noel. "Put out a statement before things get crazy, thats the only way you can combat this." He kissed the side of his head and wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Everything will be okay." Tre told him as Noel laid his head on his chest. "Get dressed, we'll go by your grandmothers house to see what she thinks." Trevante broke out of their embrace.

//

"I don't care what you do, get that post taken down!" Kris Jenner yelled into her phone. "It doesn't matter! They don't have a right to out them!" She yelled back at the person on the other line.

"Yeah, you do that!" She hung up turning towards her grandson and his boyfriend.

"I'm sorry this is happening." She looked at both of them sympathetically. Noel shook his head at her still not believing this was happening to him. "Is my mom on her way?" He asked monotoned. "She said she's getting North and Saint ready and she'll be on her way." Kris said. Nodding he stood heading to his spare room in her house.

Watching him walk away Trevante sighed putting his head in his hands. "He's just processing sweetheart." Kris spoke softly sitting beside him. "I feel like this is my fault." Trevante expressed. "Oh honey, no one blames you for any of this. I promise you Noel doesn't either. We're gonna try to get this cleared up. You two should be able to come out on your own time." She comforted him pulling him close to her.

"He seemed pretty irritated when we came here, now he just seems distant. I don't know what to do." Tre clenched his jaw as he held his tears at bay. "Noel is very closed off when something's going on with him. I will tell you not to take it personal but sometimes he just needs space. I promise you he's not mad at you." She reassured him as he sniffled. Nodding he wiped some of his tears as Kris embraced him.

"Our family room is upstairs, I'll tell Noel you're up there when he's worked through this." She told Trevante kissing the top of his head. "Thank you." He said heading upstairs as Kris sighed to herself.

"Mom!" Kourtney's voice called throughout her house as she heard her front door close. "Kitchen!" Kris answered. "Lovey!" Saint ran up to his grandmother in excitement. "Hi Sainty!" She picked him up kissing his cheek as both of her elder daughters came into view. North behind her mom and aunt coming to hug her grandmother as well.

"Where's Noel?" Kim asked not seeing Noel anywhere in sight. "In his room. I can take the kids in the family room with Trevante." Kris answered. "He's here too?" Kourtney rose her eyebrow. Nodding Kris grabbed Norths hand as she led them upstairs.

Kourtney and Kim both heading in the opposite direction to check on Noel in his room.

//

"It's me and Kourt!" Kim told her son through the door. Opening it slowly he let them in, closing the door once they were in. Immediately hugging her son Noel broke down against his moms shoulder.

Kim whispered comforting words as he let everything out. Kourtney sat on his bed as things were silent aside from Noel's tears. Noel hugged his mom close to him despite their height difference. Kim started swaying them to calm him down. Something that always worked throughout his life. Wiping his tears Kim kissed his forehead repeatedly. Noel leaning into them as he evened out his breathing, sniffling ever so often.

Breaking out of his moms embrace he gathered Kourtney in a hug, acknowledging her presence before sitting beside her.

"How are you two handling things?" His mom pulled up a chair. Noel shook his head. "We woke up and we were trending on Twitter. After that I just shut everything out." He sighed. "I haven't even checked my phone since then." Noel sniffed.

"I know he didn't mean to do that last night. We just hoped no one noticed but apparently they caught everything." He sighed.

"What's the next move?" Kim asked as Kourtney ran her fingers over Noel's hair. "I don't know, Lovey is trying to get that post taken down before we do any damage control." He told them. "I don't know if I want to come out to the world yet though." He sniffed.

"Remember when we talked at that restaurant about this? You said you would go public with him because he makes you feel safe? What changed?" Kim asked. "Nothing." Noel answered quietly. "I think you have your answer then." Kim smiled at her son softly. "Should I go live?" He asked.

"If you want to, we'll stay here with you but you need to talk to Trevante before that." Kim said. Nodding Noel stood.

"I'll be right back."

//