"My old friend"

"Old? Oh I see how it is"

"Greg you know I didn't mean it like that"

"Then what the fuck you mean?"

He was causing a scene and I was becoming irritated as hell. It was just like old days when he would get jealous and start to cut up thats one of the things I disliked about him.

"Why are you so fucking loud? Seriously Greg?"

He adjusted his shirt and said "my bad" knowing he was in the wrong. "Cass this is my ex boyfriend from Senior year" Cassie was looking at him the same way I was looking at him at the get together like a damn fool. "Come On" I said to Cassie walking away.

"Aye L give me your number, just to catch up nothing like that just old friends" He said smirking as he walked behind us. I turned around giving him my new number it was nothing like that for me, He was to me like a old friend. After I gave him my number he waved and walked in the direction of some dude with some girl.

"Nipsey is going to FLIP why would you give him your number?"

"Cass really? Hussle has female friends and I don't say anything"

"Im sure his female friends aren't his exes and aren't trying to come on to him"

I rolled my eyes because Cassie was right but I didn't want to hear it. We got into the store where she wanted to look at and I sat and waited while she picked what she wanted to choose from. I got a text from Greg and here he goes flirting when he has a girlfriend. "Hey Beautiful 😍😍" I ignored the text and just responded back with "Hey".

I wasn't in the mood for his shenanigans, When Greg and I were together he was a bit over the top crazy and looking back Im glad we didn't work out.

Cassie came out with two outfits and she held it up. "Girl hell no i'll take the Maid outfit over the School girl shit" I laughed. When she said coming here for a outfit I was thinking to go out with her dude not a outfit to wear when she's trying to have sex with him.

"But L, I think the school girl is sexy.. Like he can be my teacher"

"But wouldnt you want to cater instead? Take control at this point Cass"

"You're absolutely right! See now lets see what Malika say"

We called Malika on facetime and OT big ass head was in the camera like someone called for him. "Aye Lauren where my brother at?"

"How about you go call him OT"

Anyways, "Malika we called you to break the tie on which outfit I should wear for my swirl tonight! I'm not telling you which one Lauren picked I'll tell you after you pick" I took the phone and flipped the camera while Cassie held both of them up.

"Girl go with the Maid" Malika laughed.

"That's exactly what I told her!"

"Okay Bye Malika bitch I was hoping you was for the school girl one"

We hung up and I sat while Cass stood in line. I thought let me call Hussle just to see what they're doing, He answered after the second ring. "Wassup Baby" He said smiling in the camera.

His smile is one thing that attracted me to him, I don't know if I should tell him over the phone I gave Greg my number or in person. I didn't want to tell him at all because I didn't feel it was deep but Hussle see things differently. He was with J Roc and the kids, "Hey sis" He said waving in the camera.

"Heeeey Chocolateeee Bookie!!"

"Man here you go with that shit"

"Chocolate Bookie please!"