Well Wishes

(AHRAN)

"What are you doing?" Adda asked before taking a big bite at the apple on her hand. She came into my room and found me cleaning my room. So that's what I told her. "I'm cleaning my room. That's what I am doing,"

"No," Adda shook her head. "Your room is already clean. Your room is always clean. Spotlessly so. Again, what are you doing?"

I sighed. Can nothing escape her notice? Why did the heaven decided to give me an astute and bright companion? I could really go for a companion who is fun and won't question my every move. That will be a novelty for me.

Adda. Adda is fast becoming someone who knows me, my every move and as the modern people says it, she calls out my bullshits. Nothing get past her.

And arguing with her is a futile exercise so I just sighed and wave my hand. "Leave me alone."

"I wish I can. But I am indebted to you and I promised to look after you. Besides, I can see my question is starting to grate on your nerves and I find it amusing." She smiled before sitting on the bed that I just arranged neatly. "Again, what is wrong Master?"

I gave her an intent look meant to intimidate her. I don't have my blindfold on so my eyes are fully exposed. That should be enough to disconcert Adda.

But this is Adda and she is a different kind of insane. Instead of being intimidated, she just let one of her eyebrow arch. I sighed, "I am agitated..."

"Tell me something I cannot see for myself," Adda said.

"You will give birth to a son," I uttered to fulfill her request. I smiled in satisfaction when that got the reaction I wanted. Adda's eyes widened and he choked on the apple in her mouth. I acted graciously and helped her by thumping on her back as she coughed out that chewed apple.

"Master!" Adda, after recovering from her choking fit, glared at me. "Not that! Don't give me happenings on my future."

"Well, you said I should give you something you don't know and cannot see. You cannot see your future, so I am giving it to you," I said, with all the innocence I can muster on my tone.

"You are a menace," Adda sighed.

"And you are nosy," I scowled at her. "Just do your job. Protect me and stay by my side."

"That's what I am doing. Staying by your side and protecting you. That includes the soundness of your mind and behavior. Now, you are cleaning an already clean room. What is going on?" Adda scowled back at me. I knew I will never intimidate her. Not on this lifetime anyways.

So I decided to be honest to her. "It's Wang Dao..."

"Oh of course," Adda chuckled humorlessly. "It's always him. You always worry about him. You know what, maybe we should just get rid of him so your worries will be over. Stalk Wang Dao, come from his behind and slit his throat. Easy, no more worry for you."

Oh the simplicity of that plan. I like it. But alas...we can't just kill Wang Dao. My heart is someone difficult to defeat, much more kill.

"I don't worry about him. I worry about his effect on me. His emotions can reach me. And a storm is brewing for the Wangs. I wish it would not be this way, but Princess XiLen won't leave without gifting chaos to the Wangs. It was a fatal mistake for the Emperor to let her enter the Archive of Records where a certain record of what happened in HanZong was resting." I said.

"You said the Wangs are strong. They can survive it," Adda said.

"They are. They will. But not before hurt touch the Wang twins. Wang Dao will get hurt and I know that hurt will touch me. I am getting ready for it's effect on my body and mind. Having a clean room will help lessen the blow," I said.