Clueless

(WANG DAO)

I don't actually know what to make of my parents expressions when they summoned me in our estate home. Baba looked resigned to his fate while Father is looking convinced that he needs to talk to me except he is not sure he likes to talk to me.

That sort of thing. I know it's confusing but like my Baba, I think I will just resign myself to my fate.

They summoned me on the study room and adviced Hua to miss this one. Father said Hua doesn't need to witness them "talking" to me. Hua is more than glad to give us privacy.

"Are you going to blister his ears?"

"Wang Hua...that's...yes,"

Father gave up lying to Hua that fast.

Well, before the lecture began, Father made true of his threat to make me strip down to my underpants to inspect my body. And glare at me along the way as he surveyed the healed wounds, and some scarring, on my body.

"Lie to me again about important things like this and I will see to it that you will never hold a sword again."

As threat goes...that's pretty scary so I made a promise not to lie about having a match with Baba again.

But I know that that was not the only issue as after getting my promise, Father still looked troubled.

"What is going on?" I asked my parents. I took this leave from my duty of guarding Crown Prince Han because my Baba requested it directly from the Emperor. Whatever they want to talk about must be more important than Father ordering me to strip so he can examine me, for them to pull me out of my duty.

My job, it's quite enjoyable than I first expected it. Prince Han is an engaging boy, full of life and with just enough curiosity to try studying for a couple of hours a day. The Crown Prince has a flock of tutor on his beck and call to help him with his studies while his physical training, he takes from me and Captain Ching.

He is quite studious if he wants to and focus is not that hard for Prince Han as well. All in all, he has a making of a decent ruler.

But I think that is not the issue for today.

My parents looked at each other and Baba nodded to Father. Father turned to me, "I...ah...just want to confirm what your Baba told me while we were travelling. He said you are no longer inexperienced..."

I frowned. "No longer inexperienced in what?"

Baba cleared his throat while Father squirmed a little at his chair. They are both clearly uncomfortable.

"In sexual context...? Did I say that right?" Father asked Baba immediately after letting those words loose. He is clearly regretting the term he used.

"I don't know," Baba said before eyeing me. "Dao ah, I told your father that you are no longer a virgin."

"Oh that..." I chuckled. "Is that all you want to talk about?"

Father frowned at me. "Is that all...? You think this is a small matter?"

I shrugged, "Yes. Why? Is this suppose to be a big thing?"

I had my first taste of "sexual context" as my Father lovingly put it last year. At fifteen, I felt it was time for me to learn some carnal knowledge. I've read about mating from explicitly detailed books that my friends and I usually smuggled inside the Lecture Halls, so I thought it's about time that I practiced what I studied from those erotic reading materials.

A Wuxia Tale: Blade in Trainingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें