I Can't Believe It

Today is the day Amy goes home. I'm going to miss her so much, but life goes on to be honest. I've learnt from this whole experience that not everything is perfect. You can't help who you fall in love with and life doesn't always work out the way you want. To think I, Karissa May only 2 years ago was a bored, lonely, unpopular, hated, twitter obsessed girl and now I'm happy, I'm with the love of my life. All this happened because Jai followed me on Twitter. Life is way to perfect now and I will never swap any of this for anything. I used to wake up everyday hating life and hating the world, but now I wake up everyday smiling because I have someone who truly makes me happy. Sure I get nasty comments on Twitter and other social media sites but I don't care because all that matters is I have people who surround me with love. Like Holly, my mum and dad even though they are pretty pissed that I left with Holly when her parents said she couldn't come. I have friends and I have a new life I'm starting out...with Beau. Everything perfect.

It's 10am and I'm with Beau and Luke in the living room watching TV. Beau is holding my hand while my legs are over him. He strokes my hand with his thumb and looks at me smiling.

"I'm going to take you somewhere later." He says randomly.

"Oh ok." I chuckled and smirk at him.

"Your getting fuck in the alley way." Luke says quickly. I grab a pillow from behind me and chuck it at him. He shakes his head and laughs.

"What's up my sexy cunts!" James says coming downstairs.

"Shut the fuck up." Luke says laughing as James sits on top of Luke and hugs him in a playful manner.

"Morning!" Daniel says coming downstairs after James and sitting on the couch.

Wonder where Jai and Holly are? Probably sleeping still...or shagging. Yeah most likely....

Beau moves my legs up and he gets up. He reaches out a hand and I take it. He lifts me up and walks out the front door where there is a taxi.

"Where's your favourite place?" Beau says smiling as we get in the taxi.

"This is so random but I guess the beach." I said.

"I know it's the beach, I just wanted to make sure." He chuckles.

He stays silent the whole way to the beach and we finally arrive. "What is this for?" I ask him politely. He takes my hand again and we walk onto the sand. I take my shoes off and, so does Beau. As we approached the water front, cute romantic music starts playing and Beau looks down at my white silky short dress in the wind and sunlight.

"You look absolutely beautiful." He says lifting my chin and smiling at me. I smirk a little still wondering what is going on.

People start to approach us with the music getting louder. They stay far away from us that we can still speak but we can still hear it in the background.

"Did you plan this?" I laugh.

"Yes." He says grinning at me with his beautiful smile.

"It's wonderful." I said hugging him.

"Karissa." He said pulling away from the hug.

"Mm?" I answered looking into his green eyes.

"I know I tell you everyday, but I want you to understand that every time I tell you it means everything to me. It isn't just 3 words, it's means everything to me and I want you to hear those words until we grow old together. I love you. I remember when I thought saw you, I thought you were so beautiful, your smile lit up my world and I'm so glad Jai introduced me to you otherwise we wouldn't be here today. I'm glad we've been through all those argument because at the end of the day it makes us stronger. Our insane, romantic, rough, beautiful, amazing sex is everything to me because it is also me showing you how much I love you. I used to worry about saying I love you because it scared the shit out of me, but I am truly in love with you. Things with you are always perfect, even if you go crazy about one little thing I know I'm still in love with you because I can't physically fall out of love with you. You are my world, my life. I love your voice, your eyes, your smile, the way you bite your lip, the way you fall over because you super clumsy, the way you burn food constantly and, you always say it's your mums fault. I love you so much Karissa May." He says and smiles at me, I am completely lost for words. I begin to feel my eyes water and tears fall down my face. He slowly gets down on one knee and reaches behind him at his pack pocket.

"Oh my god." Was all I could say at this point.

He takes out a box and smiles at me. "I know I can't give you everything in life, and I can't promise you money, but I can promise you me. I love you Karissa. Will you do me the honour of being with me for the rest of our lives and will you marry me?" He says.

I close my eyes to stop the tears and he opens up the box and I open my eyes. "It's so beautiful." I said smiling and wiping my tears away.

"You kinda have to give me an answer though babe." He laughs.

"Oh shit...YES!" I jump up and gets up and places the ring on my finger slowly. I look down and it's so shiny and bright and wonderful and HUGE. He played his arms around my waist and holds me tightly. I feel so safe and loved and protected. I put my arms around his neck and kiss him passionately. I suddenly feel a few taps on my back and turn around to see my mum and dad standing there looking at me and they give me a huge hug.

"What are you doing here?" I said bursting out in tears.

"Beau asked us to come here and he did sorta have to ask me for permission." My dad says and shakes Beau's hand.

Beau takes my hand and points out in the car park as a woman with black/brown hair is walking towards us.

"It's my mum. You can finally meet her." He laughs and she reaches us.

"Hey! Oh my god it's so beautiful and so are you!" Beau's mum Gina says.

"Thank you so much Gina!!" I said and she gives me a huge hug! I can't believe this is happening. Beau grabs me from behind and kisses me passionately. My parents start to clap and so does Gina.

This is amazing. How can life get any better. I love you Beau Brooks.

(Well that is it guys! I'm so glad you enjoyed it and rated it. I really wished you guys had commented though :( I would liked to know if you had enjoyed it or what you would like to happen next.

I really need your help on this one though guys. Should I do a sequel for like the marriage side of life? Or just leave it as it is.

I really enjoyed sticking to this story and writing it. I don't usually stick to thing and I get bored and give up half way through, but this story I stayed at it, mainly because it involved Beau and he's my babe and I love him so much. I really hope you guys enjoyed this again. Please vote and ILYSM!!)

Goodbye and remember to follow me on Twitter @DORITOS4BEAUJOB