I trusted you!

It was 3pm in Glasgow, Scotland, and it was super cold, but EVERYTIME I complained to Holly how cold it was. She completely moaned at me for mocking her country. She's maybe just a little sensitive about her hometown.

We were all getting ready to see the boys off to go to the Arena, we were just waiting for Ronnie to give us the get go. Everyone seemed to be chilling in mine and Beau's room and I haven't got a clue why. Daniel was packing a shit load of deodorant. I was slightly confused why. So I gave him the oddest look ever.

"I sweat a lot" Daniel laughs and continues to take the deodorant. I raise my eyebrow and chuckle to myself.

At the minute Ronnie comes in. "Who's ready for the second show in Glasgow!" He shouts with his hands up.

All the boys jump up and start getting pumped. They all shout and jumping about getting excited again. As they were just about to head out, Jai turns around. "Wait..are you girls not coming to the Arena?" Jai asks.

I shake my head and Holly gets up to go with them. Beau comes back through the door. "I'm not leaving you here in Glasgow by yourself." Beau says looking at me and frowning.

"Hey!" Holly snaps at Beau.

I roll my eyes back. "Fine. I'll come." I said getting up. "THATS WHAT SHE SAID" I heard Daniel shout from half way down the hotel corridor.

We all chuckle and walk downstairs the reception. I see piles of fans outside the hotel and I start getting worried again. People start to move the fans a little to the side. As we walk out the front doors the fans ask the boys for pictures and the boys agree and, take selfies with them. The van parks right Infront of us at the doors and I go to walk straight inside it, but I'm stopped by a few girls tugging my top.

"Can we get a selfie with you and Holly?" One of them said. My head dropped and, my eyes turned to face Holly as she was right behind me. Holly smiles and gets closer to the girl and, so do I. We all smile and, she takes a picture.

I knew at that point if I turned around Beau would be looking at me and laughing because I was so scared, but I decided not to look around and I carried on walking to the car. Holly and I got inside and shortly after the boys got in. It went quiet for about 2 minutes and then skip spoke.

"Soo...how was being asked for a selfie feel like?" Skip joked.

I looked at him and then looked back out at the window. Skip put his hand on my knee and laughed.

When we arrived there were hundreds of girls waiting outside. Of course they didn't know what car we were in because the windows were blacked out. We drove round the back and jumped out the car and, sped in through the backstage door. When we got inside the boys got ready to do meet and greet as they were doing it at 4pm.

When it finally hit 4pm, Holly and I stayed backstage and just messed about with security and we had our water and stuff. We met with the opening act, they were super nice. The boys went and started to meet fans. We were only a door away from the boys and fans and already I was getting paranoid. Ronnie kept going in and out of the door to hand stuff to the team that fans has brought in for the boys.

Finally when meet and greet had finished they came backstage again and handed Holly and I there phones. They went on stage and the crowd was screaming like crazy. A few fans had to be pulled off stage because they were gonna faint and shit. I had never felt so bad in my life. The fans that had fainted or felt sick, came backstage and Holly and I spoke to them. Some of them were super nice, only a few didn't really like us. Either because there favourites were Beau and Jai. They gave us dagger evil looks.

After the show had finished we got into the car and headed back to the hotel, it was such a eventful day. I sat nice to Beau in the car and Beau sat next to Ronnie, James was across from me and next him was Jai and Holly. Skip and Luke wanted to sit in the back, so we let them. James was falling asleep, skip and Luke were asleep of course. Holly didn't have her seatbelt on and she was laying intop of Jai asleep, while he rested his head on hers. and Ronnie was on the phone to Mariam.