Teenage Rebels

It was the morning Holly and i were meant to leave. I couldn't go myself. She was stuck in her bedroom and her parents took her phone away from her. I can't go without her, she's my best friend. Plus it was her birthday in a few days, i can't let her be by herself for her birthday. 

It was 11am and we were leaving for LA at 1:45pm, i was all changed and ready. Holly couldn't get a hold of me and i couldn't get a hold of her. I decided to make a plan, i went out my house with all my stuff packed and at my house. I ran to Holly's house and knocked on the door.

"Oh hello, Karissa. Holly is grounded, and she's not allowed to move to Los Angeles, i dont know anyone is thinking letting two teenage girls go all the way to America by themselves just for boys." She says seriously.

"That's ok, can i just say goodbye to her then" i smile. She agrees and i walk upstairs. I go into her bedroom and she is hugging me tightly. 

"She won't even let me contact Jai and tell him i can't go." she says crying her eyes out.

I laugh. "Just listen to me, ok. I have called the taxi, it will be outside my house at 12pm. I am going to sneak round the back. You have to pack your stuff. Take this rope and open your window. Climb down the rope and down to the back garden. Then we go, make sure you chuck your stuff to me and then we run back to mine and head to Los Angeles for your boyfriend Jai." i chuckle and hand her the rope. Then i walk out and say goodbye to her mum and dad. 

I walk out the front door and sneak under the window ledge and run through the gate to the back garden. I look up at her window and she opens it and flings out the bottom end of the rope. She chucks down 2 suitcases and a few bags of shoes. I put them on the floor and she slowly climbs over the window and gently making her way down the rope.

"Don't let go!" i whisper to her.

"Why the hell would i let go!" She says loudly. 

She finally gets down and i grab some of her stuff and she takes the other half. Just as we run out the gate, her parents come running out the front door.

"Holly you get back here right now!" Her mum shouts. Holly and i run to my house.

As soon as we get in, we see my parents. 

"Are you girls all set? How did you persuade your mum to let you?" My mum says to Holly. 

"Oh, just the puppy eyes." Holly laughs nervousily.

We run upstairs. I grab my stuff and start packing more. We sit on the bed and laugh knowing how much shit were gonna get into. Suddenly we hear the door bell ring over and over again. I get up and look out my window.

"It's your mum and dad!" i say. 

We look at the road and see the taxi coming up the road. "Perfect timing" i say. "We have to go out the window!" i added turning to Holly. Her eyes widen "Not again" she frowns. I laugh and luckily my window is closer to the ground. We can jump this. As i see her parents coming in the house, and my parents speaking to hers. 

"We have to go now!" i speak.

I open the window and chuck out my stuff and Holly's stuff. We hear footsteps coming up the stairs. Holly jumps out the window and i follow after, looking behind and seeing our parents walk in. 

"Karissa May!" my mum shouts as she tries to grab me. As i hit the floor i look up and see my parents and Holly's parents looking down at us and screaming our names! They disappear, "We have to go now, because there going back downstairs. Lets go!" i shout and grab my stuff. Holly grabs her stuff and we run to the taxi which is parked up. I look out the back window as we get inside the taxi and see our parents running for the taxi.