Question & Answer

It's Friday morning, it couldn't sleep at all last night. Beau is such a restless sleeper. I didn't really notice it until last night. This morning he woke up super earlier and then disappeared downstairs. I woke up a few hours later at 11am. I walked downstairs and saw skip was awake on the couch watching TV.

"What's with you and sleeping in lately?" He laughed looking at me and my extremely unattractive bed head.

I frowned and scratched my head. "I don't know? Late nights I guess. Where's everyone?" I said trying to keep my eyes open.

"Beau and James went out somewhere. Luke is in his room. Jai and Holly said they were gonna go for a walk on the beach." He said. Poor skip, I felt bad for him if I'm honest. He's always left alone. I know it's his choice, they all love him so much, but he just chooses to be by himself and it's a shame. I used to be like that. Now I'm with Beau. I couldn't be happier.

I walk upstairs and knock twice on Luke's door. "Come in!" I heard a shout from the other side of the door. I opened the door and walked in.

"Hey!" He said sounding extremely happy.

"Where's Kiana? I though she stayed over last night?" I asked wondering and sitting on the end of his bed.

"She went home early, he dad wanted her for some stuff." He said sitting while sitting on his bed on his laptop.

"What you doing?" I asked.

"Well...planning how we are gonna do our next video. Beau was actually wanting you and Holly in it." He said.

"Janoskians? Holly and I in a Janoskians video. People wouldn't like that at all." I said.

"That's true, but when have we ever cared what people think?" He said chuckling.

"Then what's the video?" I asked.

"Question and answer" he said.

"Oh I thought I would have to do a dare of some stuff but that seems cool." I laughed getting up and smiling. Then walked out. I went downstairs again and skip with in the same position. At that moment Beau and James came in laughing. I looked at Beau and he had something behind his back. He stopped and ran into the kitchen.

"Is he being serious?" I said laughing at James.

I ran after him and he looked at me with his hands behind his back still. He laughed and pulled out a cute long box with a bracelet inside as he opened it. It was a cute silver bracelet that had Beau+Karissa in graved on it. I put my hand over my mouth and was shocked.

"It's so beautiful" I said. He got closer to me and I put my hand out. He placed it around me and tied it. I smiled and he kissed me.

"Come on everyone camera time! Were meeting Jai and Holly down at the beach and were filming question and answer. Tweet fans and ask them to ask you questions and we will answer them at the beach. I'll do the video tonight me I'll upload it tonight hopefully." I heard Luke shout coming down the stairs and Beau and I headed to the living room.

I laughed "so basically the video won't be uploaded till 2 months time." I laughed and Beau gave me a high five for giving a great comeback. I ran upstairs to get changed and ran back downstairs.

We all got in the car and I texted Holly to say we were on our way. We arrived a few minutes later. I got out the car and ran over to Holly and cuddled her while showing my bracelet. The boys sat on the beach and me and Holly stayed out the camera.

"Hey guys were the Janoskians" they all said.

"And today...were doing question and answer...ON THE BEACH. WERE THE BEACH" beau said sounding calm then using his aggressive angry voice and getting up to the camera and shouting into it.

He sat back down and Luke pulled his phone out. "Okay first question is....what do to boys like to eat for breakfast?" He said. "PENIS" skip shouted and me and Holly couldn't help ourselves but laugh.

"Oh guys! Today we have 2 special guest. There names our Karissa and Holly!" Beau said gesturing us to come sit with them. When we got into the camera view point there was no room on the bench. "Shall we sit on the floor?" I said.

"No sit on us" beau said and pulled me down to sit on his lap. I don't know how people will feel about this. Holly sat on Jai's lap and they giggled together cutely.

They skipped the breakfast question as they thought I was silly. Idiots. "Next question...what's the youngest you would date?" James said looking at his phone.

"Erm. 17" Luke said smiling.

"16" James shouted.

"18" Skip said.

"16" jai said smiling at Holly.

"I would usually go for 18 but I kind of lowered that to 17." Beau laughed, looking at the camera.

We all chuckled to ourselves.

"Do you have girlfriends?" Luke said looking at his phone. "Yes I have a girlfriend" Luke said smiling.

"Girlfriend? Umm haha" James said nervously yet not answering it.

"I'm single" skip said quietly. Woah Lucy and him must just be friends with benefits.

"I am currently in a relationship. With a girl who is sitting on my lap" Jai laughed and kissed Holly's cheek nervously.

"I am in a relationship as you already know from my tweet a few months ago. Karissa is my girlfriend. We've argued and been through our ups and down but at the end of it, I love her more than I can say. She was a fan and I told you I would date a fan and here I am today dating a fan who I love very much." Beau said gripping my tightly. I waved at the camera and said hey shyly. Daniel, James, Luke laughed at Beau's romanticness.

A few more questions came by. It was my turn to read a question out. "Ok...next one. Why do you like them whores? They're fat and ugly. Kristina and Ariana were way better. If you were gonna go for a fan then go for one who isn't Holly and Karissa. Get some taste and there using you for fame, just like Fie, Tiffany, Lucy and Kristina" I read out, regretting I ever read it out in the first place.

Skip breathed in and frowned at the camera. "I'm so sick of this." He said. We all looked at him. "Yes ok. You're are fans. We love you guys so much, but the girls we date may of been you and may not of been you. Just because it isn't you that we have fallen in love with doesn't mean you can hate on them. They make us happy and the girls make Jai and Beau happy. Do you not want them to be happy. Those girls have made there life so much better. I haven't seen Jai and Beau smile this much in years. I haven't heard so much rough and romantic sex coming from the bedroom in years but you know what? It's because they love them. The girls aren't using them. It's called love. If you love us as much as you say you do then you would support our decision and respect the love of our life's." He said.

Holy shit. We decided to end the video there. The whole car ride back was quiet. I don't even know why. I just kept looking at skip. He still didn't seem to happy and I just gripped his hand and held it. He looked at me and smiled. I let go and went back to hug Beau. When we got home, he went straight to his room. Luke sat in the couch, put his headphones in and worked on editing the video.

Beau and me went upstairs in the bedroom. I laid down on the bed and just looked at roof.

"Is skip ok?" I asked Beau. He looked at me and laid beside me. "I don't even know what was wrong. Maybe he's just tired, but he shouldn't treat the fans like that. He knows your the only ones who got us here in the first place." Beau said holding my hand and kissing it.

"Will Luke put it in the video?" I said.

"Probably, it's for drama isn't it? It makes it more interesting" he said.