Its War

Monday morning, I'm woken by a loud bang. I look up quickly as I see Beau on the floor looking up at me. I burst out laughing and he shakes his head and rubs his elbow.

"Fuck, that hurt." He says trying to get up. I continue to laugh and bury my head in the couch to stop laughing.

"Babe come on. It's not that funny. We were sleeping on the couch, there's not any room on there." He said, getting up and patting the couch. I still hadn't stopped laughing he and was beginning to sulk because I was laughing to much. He finally stop and get up. We head into the kitchen and he's still in a grumpy mood. He's go over to the cupboard and hug I him from behind.

"Don't be mad at me I love choo" I said sounding cute. I hear him scoff and laugh.

I let go and look around. "Where's Will? And that was so random last night. We need to get Skip back." I said.

"He went home after you fell asleep, let's go home after breakfast" he said handing cereal and a spoon. I sit at the breakfast bar and eat the cereal.

After breakfast we walk out to the car. "Hey!" He says quickly. "What?" I said jumping as I feel his hand on my wrist. "Your wearing my bracelet I gave you" he said smiling. I nod and then get in the car.

We pull up to boys house and park the car. I get up and we walk into the house.

"Hey! Were back!" I shout as we walk in the door. James and Luke look over at me and wave. "Where's skip?" I said looking at them. They laugh. "He's upstairs sleeping." Luke says.

I ran past Luke and James and run up the stairs shouting "SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP" over and over again. Beau laughs and shakes his head. Luke runs after me and films me. I go into Skip's room and see him asleep. I jump on him and Luke film it on keek. I jump and bounce and shout his name to wake him up. He opens his eyes and shouts at me. "Karissa!" He laughs. I walk up to the camera.

"And that is how you wake up Skip" I laugh and walk out the door. Luke laughs at me and Jai walks out his room half asleep and walks downstairs. "Thank you so much for waking me up" he laughs and lays on the couch to fall back asleep.

I sit on the couch next to James. "Why are you in such a good mood!" James laughs and questions me.

Beau sits on me, laughs and winks at James. James chuckles and stops quickly, realising what Beau meant. "You dog" he says high fiving Beau.

Daniel comes down stairs hobbling. "Ok, record this someone" Daniel says. My eyes widen and I start to get up. What's he gonna do?

Beau stands up and pulls his phone out. "It's recording" he says.

Skip looks into the camera and says "Karissa you made a war with me, so I'm making a war with you. It's on!" He says with an aggressive funny face. Beau puts the camera on me and laughs. I just stand there like oh shit. Then he puts the camera back on Skip. "You won't know when I'm coming but run" skip says.

Beau stops recording and puts his phone in his pocket. "I'm putting the one of Karissa jumping on skip to wake him up on keek!" Luke jumps up and says, he pulls his phone out and uploads it.

I think I have a keek war with Skip. Fuck. Beau uploads his keek off Daniel saying there's a keek war with me and him.

Later that day, I go into the kitchen to get myself a class of water. Luke comes up behind me and I shit myself literally. I jump back and he laughs. "Calm down" he says. "Sorry it's just Skip could pounce at any moment and I don't know he's capable of. I have to start planning what I'm going to do to him next" I laugh.

I get a glass of water and go upstairs to sit down, as im walking upstairs I shout for Beau to see where he is. Jai comes out his room. "He's in here" he says. "Okay tell him in going to watch TV through in his room" I say to jai and he shuts the door.