Leading up.

It's Tuesday. A day before Jai comes down and we finally after months of speaking. The holiday starts tomorrow, so at least he came when I was off school. He texted me a few hours ago, saying he was getting in the plane and that he'll see me tomorrow at the back of the square building at 1pm. I was so excited!

It's 5pm and Holly texts me. "Hey K, do you wanna go out tomorrow? We can go shopping at like 11am and have lunch and, then sleepover at mine"

Shit. What do I tell her? I can't go shopping tomorrow, I'm meeting Jai. Fuck sake. Now what? I'll just tell her I'm not well...seems legit tbh.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry. I'm super unwell babe :(" I texted back.

"You were fine in school today? but okay." She texted back.

Ugh I can so tell she is so pissed off with me. What am I meant to say. I'm meeting up with our idol who you love so much and we have secretly been speaking for months on end behind your back. No.

I go on twitter and decide to tweet Beau, he's always been my favourite. There's just something about him. He makes me smile when I don't even want to. He thinks he's so funny and his jokes are terrible that's what makes him so funny and adorable. The fact that Jai is his brother is a bonus because, Jai has actually touched Beau! OH MY GOD.

I was so lost in my imagination that I didn't realise, Beau had favoured my tweet.

@BrooksBeau favourited your tweet: "So excited for tomorrow :)"

My eyes squint a little as I look at my notifications. I jump back and scream at the top of my lungs. I could feel my tears coming up as I my heart is beating. I can't even believe this. My life is complete! I didn't want to fangirl either because I didn't want to look desperate. I know my account is a fan account but still. Play it call Karissa, but also I had to stop and think, why did he favourite my tweet? How did he know what was going on tomorrow? Did Jai tell him about me? Oh my.

"Jai, omg I'm trying not to fangirl but Beau just favourited my tweet and I'm struggling to breathe because of it." I text him.

A few hours later: 9pm. Jai texts back.

"Sorry for late reply I just landed and I'm so confused about the time right now. Fucking jetlag, and yeah Beau, Luke, Daniel and James are coming as well. You think I would fly all the way to London, to film a movie by myself? Think Karissa lol, you do crack me up. also they all know about you, you couldn't hide you from people you're my friend :)"

I couldn't help but laugh, but also i start crying as well! I'm seeing Beau! Oh my god hopefully I see Beau! What if we full in love and have little pretty Dorito kids! They would be adorable as fuck! Oh my gosh perfect!

"You ass! I thought you would kept me a secret but that doesn't matter :) Thank you so much though! I love that dorito so much." I text back.

I had to play my cool. I couldn't let myself be distracted that I was gonna see fucking Beau fucking Brooks!!! AHHHH.