Believe It Or Not

The next morning I was woken up by my phone buzzing under the pillow. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and looked about. I take a deep breathe in and giggle to myself as I realised I stayed in Beau's hotel again. I look beside me and he was there with his mouth open and his eyes closed. He looked so cute sleeping, it was amazing. He looked so peaceful and happy. He was in his boxers and shirtless. His body was so hot and I could feel myself smiling. I gentle put my hand under the pillow and pull out my phone.

"You didn't come home again last night? Please text me back, are you okay? Are you with Beau? How did you end up staying with the Janoskians Karissa? Happy for you x" a text read from my mum.

I smiled and texts back saying I was fine and I was with Beau. I get up and remember I'm wearing one of Beau's tops, which was baggy on me. My legging were on the floor next to my side of the bed and so was my top.

I walk out the room and knock on Ronnie and Luke's room. Luke opens the door and invites me in. "So?" He said.

I frown and say "what do you mean so?"

"What's up with you and Beau?" He said laughing.

"Oh nothing. We just went to sleep." I said.

"Karissa? You're in his top" he laugh and tugs at my top.

I laugh and shake me head. As I'm about to walk out, Daniel comes out the toilet and I'm stopped by a god damn awful smell. "Daniel what's wrong with your bowels? Fucking hell." I say covering my nose with hands.

Luke, Ronnie, James and Daniel laugh. I cough and walk out. Should I go see Jai and Holly? Or no? I should get changed and go home. I unlock the door to Beau's room and walk inside. I walk up to the bed and realise he isn't there. I frown and then feel somebody come up behind me and hug me from behind and kiss my neck. I turn around and hold my arms around his neck.

"Good morning" he says. His morning breath was bad but he was just so bad I couldn't care less. He pecked my lips and held on to my waist. I bit my lip as he pulled away and smiled. He looked into my eyes and I looked into his.

"Our eyes are the same colour" he stopped and laughed.

"Yeah, I've known that for years." He said sarcastically.

He pulled away and chuckled, putting a top and jeans. I put my jeans on and look at him to turn around and he laughs. I take his top off and chuck it at him and put my vest on. I put a white cardigan on and my flat shoes and he turns back to face me.

There was one thing I hadn't asked Jai and Beau. When are they going back to Los Angeles?

As me and Beau stepped out into the hallway. Jai and Holly came out and I ran up to Holly hugging her. At that point I let go of Holly and went over to Jai. "When are you going back?" I said quietly.

"Tomorrow." He said looking sad and looked down.

Tomorrow!? NO. This can't happen. I try to smile and then I hug him.

Later on in that day, I had gone with Holly and we sat on my bed and we got ready.

"Jai fingered me last night." Holly said so randomly.

My eyes felt like they were gonna pop out my head, and looked at her and we burst out laughing and sitting down on my bed next to her "Don't even bother telling me the details" I said laughing.

"It was so perfect, i didn't know how loud I was at moaning until he had to put his hand over my mouth" she said laughing.

"EWW! HOLLY!" I said laughing and cringing at the same time. That's so gross. We both laughed and hugged each other.