Moving On.

It's been a few weeks since I got back from Glasgow and Beau and I had broken up. I've barely gone out and last time this happened I ended up in hospital. I hoped this time it wouldn't happen like that. I decided to make a change. I wanted to move on and be happy being single and living life.

Tonight Ive been invited to a party by Amy at Lewis' house, I hate parties but if that's what I need to do to get back into being my old self. Then I'll do it.

I decided to ask about and see who is going to the party, I know Amy and Lewis are going, but that's all i know so far. I wanted to try and be friends with Lewis again. We were close again for a while until I ended up back with Beau.

It's a Saturday afternoon and I'm in a blue shirt dress that is Wavey and flows about. I'm in heels and a white cardigan. If I may say so myself I look very girlie and pretty. I walk out the house and decide to go and see Lewis. I really hope he isn't pissed with me for not speaking to him for months.

I walk up to his house and knock on the door. The door opens and his mum is standing there.

"Well I'll be damned. The gorgeous, Karissa. We haven't seen you since you and Lewis broke up. Wow. You have grown up." She said smiling. I greeted her and kissed her cheek and walked inside.

"We are just going out for the weekend but Lewis is upstairs in his room. I'm sure you will remember where your going." She said and her and her husband left.

I walked upstairs slowly and heard music that Lewis and I used to play when we were like 14, When we were dating. I opened the door slowly and saw him on his bed on his phone.

He looked up at me and his eyes looked shocked. "Wow Karissa!" He said getting up off his bed. " I didn't think you would be coming tonight. Or this early." He said smiling.

"Yeah. Well I'm here. I know the party doesn't start for another 4 hours, but I thought we could just hang out and be friends again." I said walking towards him and hugging him.

I missed his hugs so much. I knew he would never cheat on me, but I knew he wasn't Beau. I loved Beau so much but he cheated on me and I will never forgive him for that.

I pulled away from the hug. I need to get over Beau and the only way I can is by moving onto someone else. I looked Lewis into the eyes and smiled.

"What" he said smirking at me while holding my waist looking slightly confused.

"Kiss me." I said softly and slowly.

"Wait what? You just said friends? Aren't you going out with Beau?" He said pulling away from the hug.

"Ugh. I'm single. I miss you! Why am I here Lewis! I need a friend. I don't need Beau. We broke up ages ago." I said. I knew I wasn't Over Beau. I was still truly madly deeply in love with Beau. I knew there tour is over next week and then he will go right back to Kristina. I don't care where he goes anymore. We are done.

"We've always had something Karissa. I'm still in love with you. I always have been. You know that. You blanked me out in school and it hurt but I love you" he said coming closer to me.

I knew the words 'I love you' were only something I said to Beau because I do love him and I need him. WHO AM I KIDDING! FUCK BEAU.

I walked straight into Lewis' arms and kissed his passionately. He smiled into the kiss and gentle out me into the bed. It wasn't what I was used to because Beau usually just slammed me onto the bed and, we did the most rough sex ever, but it was the best. He pulled away from the kiss and began to place short kisses on my neck going down my neck slowly, my head lay back, He stopped and looked up at me.