Goodbye...I Love you.

I wake up pretty early in the morning with a minor headache. Not that bad. I look around me and see it's 9:30am and I remember we slept on the floor. I notice I'm still naked and so is Beau. I cover my self and quickly jump in the shower to clean myself because Beau actually cummed on me last night. I laugh to myself remembering how perfect it was. Then I remember Luke kissed me. I couldn't stop thinking about it.

As I get in the shower, I think about who do I ask for advice. It would of been Jai but it's his brother. So I'll obviously go to Holly. After spending what I thought was like 5 minute in the shower. I guess my thinking came over me and I forgot about the time. It was 10:20am. Fuck. I get out the shower and wrap a towel around me. I walk out and see Beau still asleep on the floor.

I go into my suitcase and get changed into shorts and a half top showing my cute blue belly piercing. I put a pair of ankle socks and slowly open the door. As I'm walking out, jai comes out his room. "Hey" he whispers, waiting for me to come up to him so we can walk downstairs together.

"Is beau asleep just like Holly is?" He says whispering still. "Yeah he is" I whisper. "I could stay awake and watch her for hours sleeping. She's so beautiful" he says walking downstairs with me.

Let's just hope she wakes up soon, so I can ask her what I can do? I'm so scared. What if Beau hates Luke? I can't do this to them. I love Beau and I have no feelings for Luke at all. I have fangirl feelings for Luke, but I actually love Beau like so much!

We downstairs and I am a little relieved because Luke isn't up yet. Thank fucking god. Will, Jai, James and me are awake.

"Do you have a good night last night?" I say asking Will.

"Yeah thanks. Went up to bed at like 12:05 because I got tired" he laughs.

I'm thinking about texting Holly and asking if I can speak to her, but what if Jai reads her message. I don't care right now I just need an answer. Why Luke. Why'd you make this complicated. Luke and I used to be really close before this happened. Wait! Maybe he doesn't remember. I take out my phone and decide to spam Holly with texts.

"OI, wake up. Seriously please. This is important. don't tell anyone. Wake up. Now" I text her.

After sending that message over 20 times. She finally replies with.

"Come to Jai's room you fucking faggot"

I quickly run upstairs and barge into the room and see her lying on he bed in Jai's top. I run over to her and start crying. She gets confused and starts to cuddle me. "What's happened?" She says holding me.

"Last night...Luke..kissed me." I said slowly. She let's go off me with shocked eyes and looks like she's frightened to touch me. "But...why?" She says. I shake my head. "I don't have a clue. Help. What do i do? Seriously!" I said shaking her shoulders.

"Tell Beau!" She says. "But I don't want him and Luke to fucking argue Holly!" I said trying to keep my voice quiet.

"Are you kidding me? His brother kissed you!" He said raising her voice. I reach for her mouth and cover her mouth. I give up. She's no help.

"You're seriously no help!" I said walking out the door.

As I walk out the door. I see Luke walk out. He's looking down and, then he looks up and his face drops. I'm pretty sure he remembered. "Luke...I..." He grabs my arm and pulls me into his room. Before I say anything, he starts speaking.

"Okay. What I did last night was unacceptable. I take full responsibility, and I'm planning on tell Beau. I didn't mean for it to happen. I guess it was because I was a little pissed and I was upset that me and Kiana didn't work out. I'm sorry and I'm going to keep apologising for the rest of my life." He said looking very upset with himself.