What Now?

That night me and Luke got home about 11pm and we were fucked out our faces. He kept calling for his mum and i was just laughing his ass off. I wasn't really that drunk, because I wasn't a big drinker. So much for just ice cream. We didn't sneak in quietly because we were drunk so we didn't care and we knew everyone would be awake.

We walked inside and saw everyone watching TV. We walked over to the couch stumbling and laughing. Beau jumped up from the couch and ran up to me.

"Where have you been? I've been calling you for ages" he said sounding worried.

"Why don't you call Kristina?" I said laughing and poking his cheek. "She is the one you still want" I said still laughing and stumbling over my feet as I walk to the couch.

He just looks at me and frowns. He also looks embarrassed because I said the truth in front of everyone.

"Stop Karissa, your being stupid. Your drunk. I would go to bed to sober up" he says taking my arm.

I yank my arm away and walk over to the couch slowly.

"Hey who wants to fuck? There must be somebody here whose dick is bigger than Beau's." I turn and look at Beau. "Actually everyone's dick is bigger than Beau's" I said laughing.

Skip bursts out laughing and covers his mouth as Beau gives him the evils. James widens his eyes and looks at Beau. Holly jumps up and places her hand over my mouth and covers it tightly.

"Stop" she shouts in my ear. "Don't say anything you will regret you fucking retard" she adds.

"What like? Like Beau still wants Kristina and that's why he won't ask me to be his girlfriend." I shout looking at him still mumbling my words and laughing.

"Is that what your worried about? Me not asking you that?" He says walking over to me.

"That's because you want that little shit that came here earlier." I said mumbling even more. "I'm going to stay in Luke's room tonight because he is nicer than you" I laugh.

Beau shakes his head and walks upstairs. "Yeah that's right, go fuck Kristina!" I shout and laugh.

Luke takes one arm and Jai takes the other.

"Your a fucking idiot Karissa. You will be fucked in the morning" Jai says taking me upstairs. They put me on Luke's bed and I lay up looking at the roof. I knew I had fucked up, but I couldn't express it. I expressed pretty much how I felt about Beau and Kristina. I also knew I was fucked in the morning.

Luke lays beside me and looks like he has sobered up a bit. Jai and Holly leave the room.

"Why did you do that Karissa?" He said looking down at me.

I sit up. "Fuck knows why I do a lot of things" I said tearing up.

Let's just wait this out. I guess we'll see in the morning. I lay back again and close my eyes.

The next morning I wake up at 7:30am. Why the hell am I awake at this time? I sit up and see Luke still awake. Oh my god my head. My head is pounding and it's like a ringing and an alarm and people shouting at the same time. I walk into Beau's room slowly and see him asleep. I crawl up in the bed and get in the covers.

Beau wakes up and I look at him.

"I'm sorry" I said as a tear goes down my cheek.

"Just go back to sleep" he says and turns around.

Oh god no. I sit up and walk out the room and go downstairs. Where the fuck is Matt when I need him.

I pull out my phone and ring Matt.

"Hello" he said sounding happy.

"Where were you last night?" I said holding my head.

"I kinda stayed at a girls house" he said laughing.

I smile "yay you found someone. Is she nice? Can I meet her?" I laugh.

"Yes she is and no you can't...yet" he says. "I got to go I might wake her up" he says and hangs up. I lay on the couch and fall back asleep.

A few hours later at 9am. Skip comes downstairs and stands right in front of me and looks down. "You were well and truly fucked last night and Beau won't be a happy dorito today." He says.

Fuck. We have 2 days left. Why do I have to ruin everything at the last minute. My head doesn't hurt as much anymore but I'll take tablets anyways. Before I can sit up skip hands me 2 tablets and smiles.

"I knew you'd need them" he says laughing.

"thanks" I smile and take them.

Everything was going downhill again. I always do this. I just can't stop myself.

At 10am Beau, Jai, James and Holly come downstairs. Holly and Jai sits on the couch and James goes to the kitchen to make food. Beau just doesn't even look at me once. I look over at Holly and she shrugs her shoulder.

Good luck for the rest of the day Karissa.