Making Up...Hopefully

Beau still hasn't spoke to me and it's now 12pm. Skip, Jai and Holly went out. Luke hasn't come downstairs yet. James is having a conversation with me. While Beau is sitting on the other couch trying to stay away from me as possible.

"You could try something" james looks at me and whispers.

"Try what?" I said.

"Go upstairs and get naked and I'll tell him to come upstairs and you just fuck him." James laughs trying to be quiet.

I shake my head and frown. Not a good one James, but I guess I'll try something. I get up and walk upstairs. I turn around to James whose looking at me. I mime the words '5 minutes to him' he smiles. I go into Beau's room and take my top off and jeans.

No. I'm not going to get naked. He likes it when I wear his tops. I put his top on and just let it hang. I lay on the bed with my legs crossed and wait. I look down and realise my legs aren't shaved. Fuck. I run into the bathroom and grab a shaver. I quickly do one leg and the other. Fuck the bathroom has now got hairs all over the floor!

I have like 30 seconds. I jump back onto the bed and pant. Beau walks in.

"James said to come upstairs. What do you want?" He says walking over to the bed.

I sit up and try to hint that I have his top on. "Well you've always said I look sexy in your tops." I wink.

He shakes his head. "I can't be fucked with this Karissa. What you said last night hurt" he said backing up.

"What and you think that her coming to the door and you not telling to go away didn't hurt me? It's like you still care about her" I said raising my voice and getting up.

"Of course I care about her still! She's my fucking ex." He said shouting.

"You don't see me talking to my ex still do you? No! So why do it if you don't like her still! It makes me wonder?" I shout louder.

"Wonder what? You have trust issues with me? Then why are we even together?" He said.

"That's the thing. We're not the together. We weren't even together. We were just a thing and a fling. Yeah sure we said I love you, but we weren't actually dating. Jai didn't even hesitate once to ask Holly to be his girlfriend, but you! You are taking way to long! You don't even want me to be your girlfriend do you?" I shout and get off the bed.

"Of course I do. I wanted to do it when it was right" he said quieting down.

"When is the time right? 1 day before I leave for England again? Then I don't see my boyfriend for another 3 months!" I said.

"I was gonna do it soon, but your the most impatience bitch ever." He says and walk over to me. "Will you grumpy, sensitive, annoying, loud, very attractive, sexy, good looking, beautiful, hot, stunning Karissa May, be my girlfriend?" He said looking me into my eyes.

I frown. "Really?...*i pause* YES OF COURSE I FUCKING WILL." I jump on him and wrap my legs around his waist.

"You are something aren't you?" He laughs and kisses my lips.

"I...defiantly...am" I stop and kiss him after word.

He puts me down and smile looking at my top. "You are fucking sexy in my top, I melted as soon as I came in the room and saw it" he laughed and pulls me in for a kiss.

I laugh and kiss him passionately. He is so perfect.

I put shorts on, and keep his top on and we walk downstairs with our hands together. Skip sees us and looks up.

"Yeah boy" he laughs.

"What the fuck just happened? I heard you to shouting then you holding hands?" James says standing up.

"Guys....Everyone shut the fuck up. I want you all to meet my beautiful girlfriend Karissa!" He shouts and kisses me.

I look behind Beau as I kiss him and see Holly and Jai coming downstairs followed by Luke. There all smiling.

Holly runs up to me.

"I heard a lot of shouting and a lot of swearing. I'm so happy for you two though." She says hugging me.

I'm so happy! Just sad that were leaving tomorrow. I hate life sometime but right now I'm happy. Nothing can get any better.

I look over at Beau and see him on his phone.

I get a notification that he has tweeted and it said.

"This is my girl. Please give her respect. I love her. @KarissaMay"

I run over to him and grip his arm.

"What if I get so much hate for this?" I say.

He takes my hand and kisses my cheek. "Getting hate for being perfect?" He laughs.

I smile and blush. I don't want to go home tomorrow. I'll miss him so much.

Later on in the day. Me and beau go up to the bedroom and just lay there.

"What time is the taxi coming tomorrow?" beau said looking at me.

"7am" I said looking at his eyes.

He bites his lips and looks down. I take my hand and lift his chin up. "I love you. Don't ever forget that"

"I love you too" he smiles and kisses me .