Saying Goodbye

That morning i woke up, and i saw that Luke was laying right to me, he looked so adorable! These are the guys i fell in love with. I love these Australian fucks. There beautiful in every way and so perfect. I saw James look up and frown as he saw me, but he didn't ask. I got up and looked at James. 

"Do you want breakfast James?" I said to him 

"Yeah thanks" he said standing up, 

I go into the kitchen and take out pancakes i had made the day before from the cupboard, i set them on a plate and put them on the dining table. I called out to James and he came over taking one to sit down on the couch with. I put music on and shortly after Jai and Holly came downstairs, Holly looked at me but quickly looked away. I couldn't look at her the same. It didn't feel right. Jai looked at me and walked over to me getting a two pancakes for him and Holly.

"Don't be ashamed, the boys walk in on me all the time. If anyone should feel awkward, it should be Me and Holly, but i don't so its ok. I know she's terrified to speak to you though" He chuckles and walks off handing Holly a plate. 

I walk up to Holly and we both burst out laughing. Jai walks over to Daniel, and James and sits and talk with them. 

"That was so awkward but i couldn't let myself get distracted because, he is so good at it." She said looking at me smiling.

"Dude just stop, thats so weird. We are never having this conversation again. ok" i laugh and sit down.

She laughs. "Why did you come in anyways? i thought you would be with Beau?" she said looking at me tilting her head. 

"Oh nothing, he just had a call from Kristina.." i said quietly. she looked at me and laid her head on my shoulder "Oh shit, im sorry. that bitch needs to leave him alone." She says to me quietly.

Suddenly Daniel gets up and loudly says "You dirty pig!" he says laughing, while look at Holly. Holly laughs and Jai comes over to her and sits next to her kissing her cheek, i get up and move over to Luke and he wakes up. 

"What did i miss?" Luke says looking at me with his cute brown eyes. 

"I walked in on Jai giving Holly a lick out last night...i forgot to mention, but now Daniel is making it so awkward." I said looking down and trying not to laugh.

Luke pats my back and laughs, and we just sit there. Jai looking over at me and smiles and i smile back,

Beau comes downstairs around about 9am, and looks at me and smiles, but i just look away. Everything is ruined now. Me and Beau are never gonna have a proper conversation with everyone around. Im so pissed at him, but i know it isnt his fault. I don't even want to make him choose. I'm not that type of girl to make someone choose, but its just hard. you know? 

Luke holds my arm and squeezes it to make sure im ok. I look at him and smile-ish.

At 10am the boys pack up and head to the hotel, me and Holly go with them. I can't believe me and Beau still havent spoke this morning. 

When we get to there hotel room. Jai was holding Holly, and she was crying. Jai had tears in his eyes and was upset too. I couldn't believe how much this was hurting saying goodbye to the guys who i had met who made my life so much better, but when in truly Beau was the guy i loved most, but all i want is him. I begin to tear up and sniffle, Beau looks over at me. I look down. Luke comes over to me from behind and lays his chin on my shoulder,

"It will get better" he says to me from behind. 

"I hope" I said crying. 

I don't want Beau to go, but i couldn't physically force myself to go and speak to him. I was to upset. I don't know what to do. God only knows how he is feeling. James comes up to me. "Bye babe" He hugs me goodnight and kisses my cheek. i smile and then Daniel comes up to me "See ya blondie" he laughs and hugs me goodbye. "Have a safe flight" I said back. 

Jai lets go of Holly and hugs me goodbye. "Im glad i met you, im glad i followed you, and im glad i told you to invite Holly to the building." he says tearing up. "Fuck i don't want to cry" he says laughing but crying as well. "Im glad too" i said smiling. I could see at the corner of my eye that Beau was looking at me. 

Luke runs up to me and hugs me "Goodbye gorgeous" and he hands me his number "Text me, dont worry about anything, everythings gonna be alright" he said. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for being here for me" I said back.

Jai held onto Holly waists and she had her head buried into his chest crying. I could actually pour tears out as well. It was so sad. It was so cute. It was so emotional. I couldn't do this. I felt sick. Holly lifted her head and pecked his lips and, he got his hoodie and wiped her tears away. He kissed her nose and whispered something to her, and she laughed. They were perfect. 

At that point i was so lost in there cute little couple love, i hadn't realised that Beau had came up to me. "Im sorry, you know that i care for you. I'll always be here for you." he said.

"I will never make you choose Beau, especially if she's going through a bad time. Its just the way you handle it." I said back quietly so no one else heard. 

"I'm sorry but i told you its complicated. I don't want to lead anyone on. I don't know what to do." he said.

"Just go back to Los Angeles, be with her. Forget about me." i said back. regreting it as soon as i said it. I saw him suddenly have a tear fall from his eye. What did i just say? fuck sake.

I HATE MYSELF.

Beau walks off and gets into the car. FUCK SAKE. All the boys were in the car except Jai. He was still with Holly. I heard Daniel shout from the van "Hurry up Jye!" 

Jai backs off a little from Holly and still holds her hand and finally letting her go. It was sad to see her so upset. He looks at her and walks away. She runs straight over to me and cries into my shoulder. 

"That was like saying goodbye to a dead pet" She said to me. I just patted her on her back and we walked out to waves goodbye. I saw Beau in the back looking at me and waving. I waved back.