Holly's Back

Beau and I get out of bed and I get changed into a dirty pig tank top, and a pair of summer short shorts, and a cute white pair of flat shoes. Beau puts a dirty pig baggy top on and a pair of 3/4 shorts, he's put on a dirty pig snap back hat and a pair of red vans. Damn he looks hot.

He looks at my top and I look at his. "Were both dirty pigs" he laughs and rubs my shoulder. I laugh even though it wasn't that funny. He always thinks his joke are funny but, there really not. We walk downstairs and see Will up and smiley. "Hey Will" I say and sit next to him. He smiles "Hey Karissa" he says back in a really strong Australian accent.

Beau's is strong but not as strong as Will's, but still Beau's is hot as fuck. Jai comes running downstairs, looking all done and hot as anything. His hair is all messy and, Holly is going to think he's sexy as fucking anything. "I'm going going to get Holly!" He comes running downstairs and runs out the door.

I frown and look at Beau. "He doesn't know, Holly's flight doesn't come in for another 3 hours right?" I said looking confused and frowning.

Beau laughs and comes and sits beside me with a glass of warm milk. I look at him and then at the milk. "You want it don't you?" He says looking at me. I nod my head and laugh. He hands the glass to me and I take a sip and, hand it back to him. He shakes his head and takes a sip. Causing Will to look at us all funny.

"You guys are such a weird and cute couple at the same time." He laughs, looking at us both.

Jai comes running back in 5 minutes later. He slams the front door open and runs upstairs shouting as he's running "I fucking forgot shoes" he says as he's out of breath.

Beau bursts out laughing and spits his milk in his cup as he was taking a sip when Jai said that. "I'm not sharing that was you now" I said smiling sarcastically.

A few hours later, Holly texts me saying she's off the plane.

(Jai's Pov)

I stood patiently for 3 fucking hours on the side of the taxi, waiting for the love of my life, but like they say. 'All good things, take time' I can't wait to see her and kiss her and hug her and make out with her and do much more with her.

She texted me at 2pm saying. "I just landed babe. See you in 5 minutes" I started to get butterflies in my stomach, and I started to feel sick. I also needed a huge shit from worrying to much and getting excited.

As I looked up from my phone, I saw Holly walking towards me with her suitcase in her hand. She looked so good. I ran up to her and she let go of her suitcase and I kissed her lips roughly, so she knew I really needed her and missed her so much.

As I am kissing her. Between 5 or 9 fans come up to me and asked to take a selfie with me. "Course I will" I said smiling at them and letting go of Holly. The girls took there phones out, I smiled and they smiled. "I love you so much" one girl said crying her eyes out. I pulled her in and hugged her and said "I love you too"

I took selfies with all the girls and, they gave me there twitter names. I hugged them all and they cried. They left 15 minutes later and, I took Holly's hand again. The whole time I was taking selfies with the girls, she waited patiently like an amazing girlfriend. That's what I loved about her.

We got inside the taxi and headed home. I put my arm around her in the car and she snuggled into me."I love you baby" I said to her and kisses the top of her head.

"I missed you so much" she said.

"Not as much as me! Trust me. I came to the airport 3 hours ago, waiting for you" I said smiling at her. She lifted her head and smiled at me. "You did that for me?" She said smiling so cutely. I was falling in love with her all over again.

As we got back to house and I opened the front door. Karissa came running up to Holly and hugged her tightly. I smiled seeing Holly so happy. I knew she missed us all so much.

I saw Skip being a fucking idiot out the window and, brushing his teeth outside by the pool. I walked out and shouted to him "skip dude! We have a bathroom!" I said laughing but trying to be serious.

I pulled my phone out and took a photo of him brushing his teeth. "This is going on twitter" I laughed.

"Can't a man brush his teeth in peace!" He said looking like he was about to laugh.

I walk back inside and, see Holly walking upstairs with her suitcase. I quickly run over and take the suitcase from her and carry it upstairs into my room. We get upstairs and I put the suitcase on the bed. I turn round and see Holly smiling at me. "You look so hot" I said walking toward her and gripping her waist to pull her closer to me. she giggles and gets nervous.

"Why are you so nervous? You never used to be this nervous" I asked her.

"It's because I haven't seen you in so long." She said looking down at her feet.

"We'll pretend your over the nervousness and be like you used to be, because I liked that Holly more" I said smiling.

"Be like I used to be?" She said winking at me.

"That's more like it" I said smiling at her and slapping her ass and planted a rough kiss on her lips. Of course she was taken back by this but I loved it when she doesn't expect anything from me and then I just do it.

She jumps up and puts her legs around me. I wasn't expecting that either. This is why we get along so much because we do unexpected things around each other.

"I missed you so much" she said whispering into my ear and kissing my neck as sexually as she can, while I hold her ass and place her on the bed. She flicks her shoes off and I take mine off.

She giggles and I push her back and climb on top of her. I place traces of kisses on her neck.

(Karissa Pov)

A few minutes later...

I'm downstairs with Beau, Will, Luke and James watching TV and were all laughing because for the past 5 minutes we've heard Jai and Holly having sex.

Skip comes downstairs with his hand over his face. "You have to be fucking kidding me. I was watching Family Guy and all I heard was 'ugh ugh Jai' 'Holly fuck me' 'harder Jai' and loud high pitched screams which was Jai I swear." He says sitting down on the single couch.

We all laugh and turn the volume on the TV up. Beau puts his arm around me and I hold his hand and rest head on him. He's so adorable. I love him so much!