Stop!

As Jai, Skip, Beau and me arrived at the hospital and they took Jai to a room to be stitched up, I was just still in shock that Holly lashed out like that. It's not like her to do that. I knew Jai was extremely pissed with her. I would be too, but she was just jealous and upset. I would be as well. I'm always extremely pissed with her that she actually spoke to me the way she did. She's my best friend and doesn't ever do that shit to me.

James wanted to stay behind with Holly to keep her calm. Beau was talking with Jai and Luke. Skip came over to me and smiled. "She knows how to defend herself doesn't she?" He chuckled.

"Indeed she does" I laughed.

"I guess that's the UK nature right?" He said crossing his arms. I smile and shake my head. My phone vibrates and i pull it out and see a message from Holly.

"I'm so sorry for how I treated everyone. I can't do this anymore. Arguing a lot and then being so happy then leaving then coming back, arguing some more and then happy again and then leaving again. I just can't keep doing it and I know it's drifting me and Jai apart. So I'm leaving, I love you all. Goodbye. P.s. don't blame james he doesn't know I'm going."

My heart started to beat faster and faster and Skip didn't notice anything and walked over to Jai to join the conversation. Beau looked at me and noticed something was wrong. He got up and walked over to me and put his hands on my shoulders. "What's wrong?" He said quietly.

"Holly." I said. At that point his phone vibrated and it was a text from Holly. The same one. She had sent everyone the same message, except Jai. Beau gestured his head to the door. Skip and Luke ran out after me and Beau.

"Guys were coming with you" skip said.

"No, stay here. We will stop her. Don't tell Jai." I said sternly.

Beau and I got in the car and drove to the house. We ran inside and saw James watching TV. "Where's Holly?" Beau said quickly.

"She's in her and Jai's room?" James said wondering what the hell was going on. Beau ran upstairs and I sat down to tell James everything.

"She's leaving. She texted us saying she was going back to England." I said quickly as Beau came running downstairs. "All her stuff has gone." He said panting out of breathe and saying loudly.

James and I got up and raced to the car with Beau. We got in and drove straight to the airport. As we ran inside I saw Holly walking to security boarding place. "HOLLY NO!" I heard someone shout from behind. I turned around to see Jai running towards her and past me, James and Beau.

We ran up to them close enough so we could hear there conversation, but stayed back. "Please don't go. I'm mad at you, but as always we will make up because we love each other. Please." Jai said pleading her.

Luke and Skip ran up to us and waited with us hearing the conversation. "Blame skip" luke said. Beau and I rolled our eyes and Beau hit Daniels chest with the back of his hand.

"I can't Jai. We all know how this is going to end. I'm going to end up just being another fan again. That's how it was meant to be. As much as us fangirls want you and say we want a relationship with you, we never actually think it's going to happen, but it did. It's ALOT harder than I ever imagined. Distance, isn't always the easier thing anymore. I'm sorry. I'm ending it with us and maybe we can go back to how we used to be. Like if you tweet me or dm me I can fangirl like crazy with people. I love you Jai...as a fangirl loves you." Holly said and kissed his cheek.

At that point I felt Beau gripped my hand tightly. "I never want that to happen to us. I'm in love with you so much" he said whispering to me. I gripped his hand back and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Don't do this. Holly you will regret this. Every girl I have ever loved has left me. I'll never find someone as good as you. I want you...only you." He said getting upset and starting to cry.

"Goodbye Jai." Holly whispered and turned around to walk out the door to board the plane. Jai fell to the floor and cried and she couldn't look back. I could feel both there pain. I could feel every single part of it. How could I allow this to happen. After 20 minutes of Jai on the floor crying his eyes out and refusing to get up, skip goes over to him and tries to get him up. "Jai please, this isn't helping anyone" skip said.

"Fuck off you bastard" Jai said nudging him away. Skip walked back to us and shook his head. I let go of Beau's hand and walked over to Jai, I kneeled down Infront of him and looked at him. "Jai, if I know holly she'll come back. She's totally in love with you. She wouldn't leave you. She'll just do this for the time being. This is how she fixes things her way. She's runs away from the problem and let's it fix it itself." I said rubbing his arm.

Eventually he got up and walked outside crying still. When we all arrived back at the house. Ronnie was cleaning the glass up and Luke started to help him. Jai went upstairs and slammed his door shut. I hated seeing everyone so upset. James and skip went and watched TV on the couch. Beau gripped my waist and kissed my cheek. "I am going to appreciate you more now" he said.

"You already do baby." I smiled.