Perfect Holiday

This chapter is gonna be on Jai and Holly's Pov, Hope your enjoying it so far.

(Jai's Pov)

I'm so glad Holly is here, she is just so beautiful, i can't take my eyes off her. She's my angel. She's always smiling. I missed her so much! Its 3pm and Beau and Karissa are upstairs. Beau seemed so happy when Karissa came up. I'm so happy for them. They seriously are cute together. I'm with Holly downstairs watching a movie. 

"You keep looking at me, i can see you at the corner of my eye" She chuckles.

"Because you, my angel are beautiful" I says back, being cheesy as fuck.

She rolls her eyes back and lays her head on me. I love when she does this. It make me feel as though, she knows im going to keep her safe. She's safe as long as i'm here. 

"Oh i need to show something?" i say to her getting up.

"Ugh babe. I like the couch though" She moans but gets up anyways. I take her hand and lead her outside. How am i gonna do this? I will end up laughing. Focus Jai. 

"Look over there" I say to Holly pointing to the trees. I get out a necklace saying 'Jai' to give to her. She looks back and frowns and then realises i have a present for her. 

"Whats this?" She smiles.

"I know. its nothing special, but..*I show her the necklace* will you do the honour of becoming my girlfriend? I love you more than words can say. I know its taken my 5 months to say, but i wanted to truly mean it when i say it. I wanted you to be ready as well. I love you, and to be truthful ive loved you since i saw you. Thanks to Karissa, she brought us together. You are my special girl and im absolutely in love with you Holly Lucas. Be mine and ill never let you go." I say to her while getting nervous. 

She just looks at me and see her big beautiful brown eyes go all shiney. That means she tearing up, which is a good thing. 

"You big softy, i love you too!" She comes up to me and hugs me tightly. She loves me too! Thank fuck. I love this girl more than anything. Shes stunning and perfect. 

"You're perfect baby" I say while hugging her.

"Oh stop you" She says as i place the necklace around her neck. 

Whenever a guy looks at her and thinks shes hot. He will see, she is with me. She mine. No one else's. 

I pick her up bridal style and carry her upstairs. 

"Why we going upstairs Mr Brooks?" she says jokinly and playfully. 

"Oh i think you no" I laugh and throw her onto the bed. She laughs and pulls my top down.

"Woah woah woah. Watch the dirty pig babe" I joke and crawl ontop of her. 

She playfully hits me on the chest and i kiss her lips. Shes perfection, everytime i look at her. She constandly is making me smile. I don't want to be far away from her anymore. She's everything. I'd die for her. 

I stroke her face with my hand and she smiles. Her smile is everything. I want to make love to her. I know she is a virgin, she told me before. I don't want to hurt her. 

I began to take her jeans off and she takes my top off. I kiss her hand over and over again. I've never felt this way before. The world isnt the same when shes around me. She just sends me into a trance and i can't come out of it. Plus she is constandly crying and its perfect and cute. I take her underwear off and kiss her belly and then i take a finger and slowly place it inside of her. I move faster and faster as i see her moan. I dont want to put another one in incase it hurts her. She moans even louder, i dont want to resort to having to cover her mouth again to keep her quiet, but thats probarly because she hasnt even felt this befre. 

She grips my hand and i hold her right as i insert in another finger and she yelps a little. 

"Sorry did i hurt you baby?" i say to her.

"No no, its just really good" She says quietly, while struggling for breath. 

I speed up and she grips tighter, and i slowly take my fingers and she moves down to kiss me. I love her kisses so much. I then take my jeans off.

(Holly's Pov)

Oh my god that was good. It hurt for a while, but i kinda got used to his finger. I know that sounds silly. 

As he takes his jeans off, i dont hesistate to take his boxers off. I slowly move my head down to in between his legs and he moans before i even touch his dick. I think thats cus he knows im going to do it so hes warming up. He has such a sexy body! I love his body so much! I can't help but die a little every time i see it. I start to suck on his dick a little and then move up and down in a steady pace. He holds my head and helps me move a little more. I fast to bring up the pace and starts to move his body and his moaning is much louder than mine. I go for about 5 minutes and he moans and throws his head back. He was just so perfect at that point. I love this guy more than anything. I loved him longer than before he even knew i existed. He's mine. Im his girlfriend and he's my boyfriend.

Jai Brooks is my boyfriend. Forever. 

I stop and lay on top of him and kiss him. 

"I like your dick" i wink and joke. 

"Your something aren't you baby" Jai says.