Fight Me

Were all sunbathing on the beach, enjoying it so much. Jai and Holly are hugging on the sand. This is just so romantic, i wouldn't want it any other way. Then I remembered we were all going back in 2 days time. Beau is sitting in the sand with his legs apart and I'm sitting between his legs laying on his chest. He has one hand holding my waist and another hand in the sand holding us up.

I look up and catch Beau looking at me. I laugh and turn my head to the side. At that point I see Sasha get up and walk over close to Jai and Holly, I knew she hated Holly so much, because Sasha's favourite was always Jai.

I see Jai get up and go get a drink. I laugh because I see Daniel pushing Jai into the side. Idiots. Jai goes after Daniel, and everyone watches them. My eye is caught by Sasha kicking sand up in to Holly's face. I sit up to get a better look.

"What the hell was that for?" Holly stands up shouting at Sasha.

"Jai should like me. Not you because you are a whore. Your ugly and no one likes you anyways. Your only classed as cool because your best friends with Karissa." Sasha says gritting her teeth at Holly.

"Your jealous? That I'm more popular than you now. It doesn't how popular someone is! and you can't help who you fall in love with. Just Cus no one actually loves me Sasha." Holly snarls back.

At that point Sasha pounces on Holly and punches her lip, causing Holly to fall back, but she doesn't give up. Holly gets up and grabs Sasha's hair and yanks it down and slaps her face. Holly's never been a big fighter. I quickly tap Beau on the chest.

"Beau!" I say. He turns around and it draws his attention away from Jai and Daniel play fighting. Me and Beau get up and he runs to Jai. I run over to Sasha and Holly.

"Stop this. Sasha why the hell would you do that!" I say turning to get in between them fighting, but it's fails.

Hell knows where Mrs Burns is during this point. Maybe she's at the toilet?

Sasha throws another punch and continues to hit Holly over and over again until she's on the ground and she's on top of her. Holly kicks up and quickly gets up throwing a punch towards Sasha's face, causing Sasha to jump on to Holly. Jai runs over and tries to grabs Holly. I help but Sasha goes for me. Beau runs over and pushes Sasha away from me and grabs me pulling me back.

"Don't get involved babe, I don't want you to get hurt" he said.

"I gotta help my best friend" I said pulling away from and pushes him away trying to get free, but he wouldn't let me go.

Jai takes Holly back looking at her wounds, and she could barely keeps her eyes open, and Mrs Burns comes out and grips hold of Sasha and takes her away.

"Call an ambulance" Jai shouts out, as Holly falls to the ground fainting and he catches head and places her on the sand gently.

"NOO HOLLY!" I shout and turns to face Beau. He brings my face into his chest and holds me there as I cry hysterically.

10 minutes later the ambulance arrives and runs over to Holly. Her eyes are droopy and slowly tries to stay awake but she can't. They take her into the ambulance and Jai goes in with her.

"We will go in a taxi babe?" Beau says to me.

They shut the doors and drives away. My eyes are flowing with tears. Beau and I get in a taxi and go to hospital.

"It's going to be okay? What made that Sasha girl do that?" Beau said, holding my hand on his lap.

"I heard the whole conversation. I hope Sasha goes to hell. She was meant to be my friend. Sasha went up to Holly and kicked sand into her face, and said she wanted Jai and, that no one likes Holly" I said placing my head on Beau's shoulder.

He takes a deep breathe in and kisses the top of my head.

"You don't need to be the hero babe. Please don't get involved, Cus that's what she wanted. She wanted a confrontation and argument and attention." He said looking out the window.

I smile and shake my head and we arrive at the hospital. Beau opens the door and we walk out. We walk up and see Holly laying there with Jai holding her hand.

"What's happening?" I said quietly going up to Jai.

"She just fainted because of the shock and she burst her lip open and she has a black eye. She'll be ok, but they want to keep her here for a few days." He said, looking at Holly and not taking his eyes off her.

"But were going on the plane in 2 days." I said.

I sat down on the chair, and looked around. Where the hell did Beau go?

5 minutes later Beau comes back with some soda for us and water for Jai. He hands it to Jai and he declines it. I smile at Beau as he hands me the drink and sits beside me.

Holly slowly wakes up, and looks at Jai. "I think I'm weak" she said trying to laugh.

He smiles "You did your best. Maybe I'll have to teach you to be better one day" he said looking at her.

She looks at me and mimes 'I love you' I say I love you back.

At that point, Luke, Daniel and James walks in with flowers and chocolate.

"We brought you chocolate and flowers, good fight out there Holly" James said laughing.

Luke looked at me "don't worry Karissa I didn't forget about you. We all know you love chocolate" Luke says while handing me a chocolate bar behind his back. I laugh and open it. Beau quickly takes a piece and puts it in his mouth while still holding it.

"Oi, mine not yours" I said.

He laughs and takes it out his mouth.

"Here." He said holding me a broken piece off with his teeth.

"Ew your gross" but I take it anyways and eat it.

He laughs and continues to eat his piece.

Then Mrs Burns comes in. "Sasha has been arrested...we are taking her back tomorrow and the school is leaving tomorrow as well early. I spoke to the doctor and I know you have to stay in for 3 days. So we have a plan for you, Karissa for 5 days time." She says and then walks out.

Random but yay!

I look at Beau and smile and he smiles back rubbing my back.

That night I'm at the boys house, with Daniel, Luke, James and Beau on the couch leaning on Beau, and I turn to Beau and say.

"Remember the first time we met" I smiled.

"Yeah I do." He grins while eating doritos. "2nd best day of my life" he carried on.

"What the first" I said frowning.

"It's hasn't happened yet but when it does, It will be the best day of my life" he said smiling.

"What is it?" I said looking at him oddly.

"When we have sex" he said squeezing my stomach.

"Of course" I said smiling and then kissed him cheek.

I wanted to wait though. Sex isn't just a thing, it means everything. You don't just jump straight into it with sex. You need to do it with the right person, at the right moment. Yes I lost my virginity with Lewis when I was 16, but we only had sex 3 times. I think. It meant something but it didn't last and I really wanted this to last with Beau. So I'll do it when I'm ready.

Luke looks over at me and smiles overhearing our conversation. I smile at him and put another piece of chocolate in my mouth.