Perfect...for a while at least

I didn't end up falling asleep until 5am. My pattern is so messed up, but I guess that's what happens when you have a boyfriend half way around the world. Beau was sleeping at 1am. I stayed awake, thinking about life and then as much as I tried I couldn't sleep. It was horrible.

I woke up at 12pm on Sunday. Half my day was already gone. I hate timezones! why can't the time be the same everywhere. I looked up and reached for my phone, but something grabbed my hand from beside the bed.

"Fuck sake Daniel!" I shouted. As he came up from under the bed. I gave him the deadliest look ever. Why did he have to do that? My heart was panting so fast, just like when me and Beau had sex at my house.

"Finally you woke up! I felt like I've been under there for hours!" He said getting up and standing in front of me.

"You've been there for like 4 minutes" Jai said, walking into the room and Luke followed after. I looked behind me and Beau wasn't there.

"Yeah just come in, I mean don't knock I could be naked." I said frowning at them.

"Oh hot" Daniel says laughing and stepping back.

"Oi, skip back off." Beau said laughing and came in with a tray of pancakes. This better not be for me! He doesn't need to do this!

Daniel laughed and walked out. Beau kisses the top of my head and placed the tray of food on my lap and walked out.

"Thank you" I said as he walked out. Random much Beau. Jai and Luke came and sat on the bed.

"How's Holly been?" Jai said. I took a mouthful of my pancake and spoke after I had shallowed it. "Yeah, she's great. I think she's leaving school soon." I said smiling. Jai smirks and walked out the door. Luke moved a bit closer to speak to me.

"How you doing?" He said smiling at me. "I'm great, what's with Beau?" I said questioning it.

"I think he's in a such a good mood because he has you." Luke said. Yay I thought to myself.

After my breakfast and conversation with Luke, mainly about puppies and new music. Luke took my tray and we walked downstairs. He didn't have to take my tray I guess he was just being a real gentleman.

I saw Beau outside and decided to thank him. I walked outside, Beau was talking with James, and I went up to him and he was facing the other way. I tapped on his shoulder and turned around quickly and i just planted a long soft kiss on his lips. I cupped his cheeks with my hand and he smiled into the kiss. He pulled away, "what was that for?" He asked cutely.

James and Skip decided to make random dance moves around and silly noises which were funny.

"Because I love you" I said smiling. Beau looked into my eyes and bit his lip. He took my hand and we walked inside.

"I have a surprise for you" Beau said turning to me still holding my hand. I frown a little. "Were going in the car" Beau said. Well ok then. I smile and think to myself. What could this be?

We walk to the front door and I get really excited. He turns to face me and kisses my lips. The boys all stands behind us to wave us off. Beau opens the door and Kristina is standing at the front door looking like she's about to knock on the door.

"Oh fuck" I hear Luke say from behind me. I let go of Beau's hand.

"You have to be fucking kidding me." I shouted as I feel my fist go into a tight ball. Kristina stands back and laughs. "I'm guessing you forgave Beau for cheating then?" She laughs to herself.

"Shut up Kristina. You know damn well we didn't do anything!" He said raising his voice.

"Oh come on babe. It was a joke. She actually fell for it." She said laughing even more.