Should i? Or shouldn't i?

So I guess we are here in Los Angeles for another 4 days. The next morning I woke up and saw I had fell asleep on the couch...again. I look around and see no one was about. Then I feel something move behind me. It was Beau...spooning me. He looked up at me and smiled with his eyes barely open.

"What time is it?" He said with his hot sexy morning breath.

I reach down for my phone and he places his hand on my ass, as it sticks up in the air. I chuckle and lay back beside him. "8:45" I said laying on my back and resting my head on his hand.

"No one is gonna be awake yet" he said looking at me. He lay staring at me and held my hand on my stomach, just rubbing his thumb over mine. I usually hate mornings but this is the best morning ever. I look up at the roof and smile to myself.

"You're so pretty" he said still looking at me.

I smile and turn to face him.

"You still have to make up for that other night when you left me extremely horny" he said pulling my hand to his lips and kissing it.

I lay and lean in gently to kiss him lips. Kissing sideways is so awkward, why did I even do? He leans over me and little but bringing his body over me a little. I bring my leg up and place it over him. The kiss deepens and gets more and more romantic. I smile into the kiss and so does Beau.

As we are kissing I feel his hand slowly move down my stomach and in between my legs over my underwear. As I just had underwear and a top on it was easier for him I guess. He begins to rub my clit gently, causing me to let a deep breathe out into his mouth and I moan as we are kissing.

Fuck this is so perfect. Morning sexual love making. Ugh yes.

At that point I had to pull away from the kiss and throw my head back and try to control myself. I was loving the pleasure to much. He sees my enjoyment and takes his hand away and moves in down into my underwear. He slowly inserts one finger and starts off slow. My breathing starts going extremely fast and he speeds up. I held onto his arm gripping it as tight as I could. Oh shit!!

Without even thinking as I'm in so much pleasure, I quickly take my top off and put my hands behind my back and take my bra off, and fling it onto the ground. He is shocked by this but gets going. He looks at me and starts to kiss my nipples. HOLY SHIT. My eyes close and i scream a little as I hit climax. He covers my mouth.

"Shush baby you don't wanna to wake anyone up" he says looking at me.

"Shut up" I said panting while getting on top of him. "I wanna have sex now. I'm ready" I said getting rough and sexy.

He eyes widen. "You're sure?" He said looking at me as he takes his boxers off.

"I've never been more sure in my life." I said as I pull the cover over us a little more. He moves on top of me a little more and I open my legs a little more. Was I rushing into this? Did I think it through. I don't give a fuck. He begins to take my underwear off and put them on the floor.

He slowly puts his peniis inside of me and I jump back a bit and look at him in the eyes. He begins to slowly move in and out, he moans loudly and so do I. He grips on my boobs and holds them.

Suddenly we hear someone come downstairs.

"Fuck." I said quickly.

"Oh shit guys. Are you to having sex?" Daniel says laughing at us uncontrollably from the stairs.

Beau goes bright red and so do I. This is awkward oh my god. Beau gets off me and moves beside.

"I'm so sorry" Beau whispers into my ear.