Arguements As Always

It's been a few days since Daniel went a little crazy during the video. Daniels been quiet lately. Not really speaking, Lucy said to me he hasn't been speaking to her. Jai and Holly had a huge argument, but neither of them will tell of us. I wonder what it's about though. Beau said just to stay out there way because they will sort it out themselves. I don't know but I just feel like everyone's been drifting apart lately. Luke posted the video including Daniels rant and there was so many people going mental. They blamed us. They are still blaming us. Holly and I have had many death threats on Twitter so we have stayed off for a while.

It's 6:30pm and in there own separate world. Daniel in his room, James at Tiffany's, Jai in his room. Luke is in his room. Holly downstairs with Beau and I in the living room.

"I'm gonna go see how skip is" I said getting up off Beau and kissing the top of his head.

I went upstairs and didn't even think about knocking and I opened the door and I was horrified by what I saw In Front of me. "Oh my god Karissa get out!" Skip shouted, covering himself with a pillow. My eyes widen and I shut my eyes really quickly. Beau and Holly ran upstairs just as I was about to shut the door. "What the fuck happened?" Beau shouted.

Holly peeked inside the room to see Skip. She then looked back at me and laughed like crazy. I was still embarrassed I covered my face and, Beau was still so confused. "Babe you always walk in on people don't you" Holly said laughing her ass off.

I flicked the top of her and she still didn't stop laughing. Fuck sake. Beau then decided to walk into Daniels room and ask what's going on. As soon as he saw Daniel he pissed himself laughing and fell to the floor. I just ignored it and walked downstairs.

Holly ran after me still laughing. "Stop!" I said looking back to her and sitting on the couch. "I can't breathe" she said laughing still. I huffed and frowned a little at her. Beau came downstairs covering his mouth trying not to laugh. He sat next to me and put his arm around me and hugged me.

"That was so embarrassing" I said crossing my arms and frowning. Beau was about to say something but he burst out laughing again and Holly started laughing again. It's not even funny! I'm so embarrassed. Luke and Daniel came downstairs after a while. "I heard what happened, Damn should of got that on video!" Luke said sitting in the couch and laughing.

I pushed Luke off the couch and he just looked at me and laughed. "Sorry I had to" he said to me. "I had to as well" I said laughing, trying to avoid looking at Skip.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about Karissa. It happens all the time with me and the boys" skip said laughing.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about? SKIP I FUCKING SAW YOUR DICK" I said.

"At least you know it isn't bigger than mine" beau laughed. I look at Beau from the corner of my eye and squinted at him causing him to cover his mouth and shut up. I felt his arm going around me again and hug me. "It happens babe" he said kissing my cheek.

At that point as we were all laughing Jai came downstairs and I saw Holly's face drop. Jai just rolled his eyes and sat next to me on the couch. What is going on? "Sooo." I said quietly.

"Nothing, everything fine." Holly said.

"Fine?" Jai said looking at holly. Oh great.

"What the hell is going on with you two?" Skip asked.

"Ask Jai." Holly said sounding pissed as fuck.

"Jai had a text from his ex Ariana fucking Grande. The hot, gorgeous, model, singer." Holly said getting up.

"It's a text Holly." I said resting my head on Beau and sounding sarcastic.

"How would you like it if Kristina texted Beau." She said shouting at me. I rolled my eyes. She has a point but when she's moody I won't let her win.

"It was a text, saying hey. That's it." Jai said standing up.

Ugh here we go. "Guys. Calm. Holly it was a text saying Hey. Not lets fuck. Jai. She shouldn't of been texting you in the first place. Why did she text you anyways?" Beau said.

"Her and big Sean broke up." Jai said quietly.

"She your her rebound as always! She dates you then cheats on you! Then she gets back with you then breaks up with you to be with someone else. Then when that fails she gets back with you because you keep letting her!" Holly said shouting at Jai.

Woah this is getting out of hand. I need to stay quiet but knowing me I never do so I probably will end up saying something.

Suddenly Jai's phone rings. He takes it out his pocket and looks at it "fuck" he said declining it and putting it back in his pocket. "We all know who that was" holly said sarcastically.

"Holly stop being a cunt" I said standing up! "No it isn't right for him to text her! She knows he's with you! He isn't going back to her, because he loves you and he is dating YOU! but be happy that he didn't fucking text her back or answer the call because he wants you not that whore." I said standing up and shouting at Holly.

Beau pulls me back down quickly and covers my mouth. "Shush" he whispers into my ear.

"You can fucking talk! You went crazy when Kristina showed up! You went on a break with him because of her remember. So shut your fucking mouth!" Holly said raising her voice louder than mine.

"Holly just be quiet! Leave it seriously!" Beau said gripping my hand.

Suddenly the door bell rang. I ran up to the door and opened it and everyone turned round to see who it was. Fuck I thought to myself as my face dropped. "Turn around and leave quickly." I said whispering to Ariana at the door.

"What?" She said in her annoying high pitched loud voice.

"FUCK OFF! JAI IS MY BOYFRIEND!" Holly said running to the door and pushing me out the way. "Just because you and your big Sean didn't work out doesn't mean you can come here and try and get back with him. He is mine now! Back off before I really do make you this time." Holly said shouting at her.

Ariana just squinted her eyes at Holly and looked at Jai. Jai walks up to the door and frowned at Holly and Ariana.

Beau took me from behind and carries me upstairs. I was kicking and struggling to try and get free. "No I wanna hear the drama" I said being nosy. He got me into the bedroom and just looked at me.

"When Holly brought the Kristina thing it hurt, but it made me think how lucky I am to be with you. I am in love with you. Your a beautiful girl who has everything going for you. Main thing is...I love you and I never want to lose you." He said still looking at me.

I smiled and looked down at my bracelet and Beau's one he gave me. I walked up to him and kissed him. Then we heard a crash and bottle downstairs. We opened the door and both ran downstairs. As we ran to the door, skip pulled me and Beau back. We looked on the floor and there was glass everywhere. He saved us from getting glass on our feet.

"What the fuck happened in here?" Beau said.

"Holly picked up a glass and tried to throw it over Ariana's head but Jai tried to stop her and it cut his arm." Skip said trying not to laugh. Skip it's not funny! Shit.

I looked over and saw a little blood on Holly's hand, and I saw Jai frowning at Holly and Ariana had left obviously. Jai had blood dripping down his arm.

"Babe. I'm sorry! I didn't mean.." Holly said as Jai cut her off. "Just leave it Holly." He said shouting at her. I went over to Jai with Luke and we helped him up. I frowned and shook my head at holly. "Aggressive isn't in your nature I thought Holly." I said frowning at her.

"Let's get you to the hospital" luke said.