Home Time

"We will be landing shortly, please take your seats and turn all your electronics off. Thank you." said the pilot from the speaker above.

I looked over at Matt, who was asleep with his headphones in. Mum and dad are going to be so happy when they see Matt at the airport. I'm so excited to see there faces though. Mum has always missed him. Matt was mums little boy, since he's the only boy in our family.

I turn my head and see Holly looking at me.

"What time is it?" She says.

"1am England time and 2pm in Los Angeles." I said gritting my teeth.

"Ugh. I'm not even tired" she says turning her head to look out the window.

As we landed, I shook Matt to wake him up. "Wake up sleepy head" I said nudging him. He jolts and looks up at me.

"Are we here?" He says loudly.

"Yes" I laugh.

"I can't fucking hear a thing! My ears are blocked!" He shouts.

Holly laughs and I chuckle telling him to shush. We get off the plane and I then my phone on. I text my mum and say we are outside. She quickly texts back saying she and dad our waiting inside the airport. I take Matt's arm and we get our suitcases. Holly goes in front with her suitcase and we walk inside the building. She sees my parents and turns around to us and nods her head. I smile widely.

I let go of my brother and run up to my mum and hug her. Holly smiles and hides Matt. I say to my parents.

"We have a surprise for you!"

"What? It's not Beau is it? Because that wouldn't be a surprise for me." She laughs.

"No" I laugh. Holly moves to the side and my mum screams and runs up to Matt and hugs him tightly. She balls out tears and my dad jumps up and hugs me. Then runs over to Matt and hugs him and my mum. I'm so happy they loved there surprise.

"Who did this?" My mum said crying her eyes out.

"Beau made it a surprise for me in Los Angeles and then he booked a flight for Matt back with us for a week." I said smiling.

Holly came over to me and linked up arms with me and I smiled up her.

"I love Beau so much" my mum said shouting. Holly and me just looked each other and laughed. My mums so random and funny. My dad wouldn't let go of Matt.

Finally after like 20 minutes we got in the car and dad drove home. I missed my bed but I love being able to be cuddled by Beau, but I knew I would go back home and I no one would cuddle me.

When we got upstairs to my room. Me and Holly put our suitcases on the floor. Holly was staying at mine the night because it was to late to go home. Holly said she was going to go to sleep because it was like 2am and she finally got tired. I was a little jetlagged but I texted Beau and said I was home.

I got into my pjs and laid in bed. I put my phone under my pillow and went to sleep.

I wake up around about 11am. Confusing! I see Holly was awake and she was on my laptop sitting down on the chair, looking at Janoskians videos. I walk over to her and smile.

"Don't watch the videos, you'll become so sad again" I said putting my hands on her shoulders.

"It's okay. This one is so funny. It makes me laugh." She says laughing, then quickly starts to cry. I quickly shut the laptop down and hug her from behind. I know it will ok.

"We've done this before we can do it again Holly!" I said holding her.

She smiles. "I better head home" she gets up and picks her suitcase up.