I don't want to go? Then come with me

I was crying and my eyes were weeping, i felt like i couldn't breathe. I looked up and saw James, Luke, Jai, Skip and Beau looking down at me on the floor laughing at me. I rocked backwards and forwards crying my eyes out. Skip came down beside me and tried to put a cloth over my mouth to suffocate me, i lost it. I couldn't see. 

Suddenly my eyes opened and i shot up and screamed extremely loud. I was just panting and crying. Beau quickly looked out and grabbed me and held me. 

"Babe, its okay." He said holding me into his arms and rocking me backwards and forwards to calm me down.

"Bad dream.." i said panting and holding him. He reached over and turned the light on at the side of his bed. 

"Want to tell me about it?" He said looking at me with his messy bed head and half open green eyes. I shrugged a little and looked at my phone. It was 3:39am. I sighed and smirked at him.

"I don't even know what it was about. You were all laughing at me and it was like i had lost you and everyone hated me." I said laying my head back down on the pillow. He laid beside me and held my hand on his chest. 

"You won't ever lose me, and the only reason i would have to laugh at you, is if you were being funny, which you never are." He grinned and leaned over the pillow to kiss my cheek.

"Your not funny either" I joked back and looked at him.

As our bedroom door shot opened and James, Jai and Daniel came running in with bats and a knife, Beau and i looked at each other laughing like mental. 

"We either thought, you were having sex or you were being killed. We took our chances." Daniel laughed.

"Where's Luke and Holly?" I said sitting up.

"He is hiding in the cupboard, and Holly is fast asleep." Jai said.

We all laughed and said goodnight again. I laid back down and Beau kept smiling at me. I looked at him from the corner of my eye and leaned over him to turn the light off. As i leaned over him, i could feel he was a little bit hard. I stopped and burst out laughing.

"Seriously? So me being scared and waking up with a nightmare gives you an erection?" I laughed and turned the light off and laid back down on the pillow.

He laughed and cuddled up to me so he was spooning me, i chuckled a little bit as i could feel his erection on my ass. 

"I didn't get an erection, because of your nightmare. I could one because the whole time you were completely clueless that your top was down and you don't have a bra on." He laughed and pulled me in tighter. At that point i was so embarassed and i was going bright red. I pulled my top up and he laughed. 

"Shush" i said quickly and closed my eyes. 

After 5 minutes of silence i was half way to going back to sleep, when Beau randomly spoke out of no where. "I'm still hard.." he said breathing on the back of my neck. I jumped a little as he woke me up slightly. I rolled my eyes and nudged him with my elbow,

"Shut up, im tired and its almost 4am" i said.

He sighed and let go of me and went to his side of the bed in a sulk and faced away from me. I frowned and rolled my eyes. Obviously i felt bad, but i wasn't going to let him win. After 5 minutes, i slowly and quietly moved to face him and i gripped him from behind so i was spooning him. 

"I knew you couldn't resist" he said as he turned to face me and held me close. I felt his breathe on mine and i slowly kissed him gently. He cupped my face with one hand and kissed me even more romanticly. As he pushed his body closer to mine i felt his erection grow as it went over the touch of my underwear through his boxers. I don't know what came over me, but i moaned every so lightly as his erected dick touched me through my clothes. I don't know why i was feeling so needy. He smiled at what he had acomplished by making me moan. He moved his hand slowly down my stomach and just teased me with his hands as he went over the top of my underwear and just cresed me gently. I moaned even more this time and my breathing started to bring up the pace.