Fun Day Out

In the morning I was woken by a call at 7am by my mum. I rub my eyes and try to find my phone. I answer it with a mumbly, croaky voice.

"Hello"

"Karissa, baby girl I haven't heard from you in days. I know Beau phoned me and said you were coming home in 4 days, I miss you. What time is it there?" She said.

"It's 7am mum and Beau's asleep, so I have to be quiet. I miss you too. It's great here. Never been a full moment." I said quietly.

"Oh sorry doll. I'm not to good with these timezones. I'm glad your having fun. Dad is so alone without his little girl. Come home soon baby. Go back to sleep. Ok" she said.

"Night mum." I laughed and hung up.

I've never been one to miss my dad. I don't really get on with him. I haven't hugged him in over 3 years, I used to be a daddy's girl, but I guess I grew up. At that point I roll over and see Beau sleeping with his mouth open and I smile. How did I ever get so lucky.

Well. I can't go back to sleep now, so I get up slowly and quietly and walk downstairs. I thought that my brother would be awake because he likes to wake up early. Hopefully he's awake. I open the door and walk down stairs as see my brother awake making pancakes.

"Matt!" I say.

He turns around. "Why the hell are you awake at this time? Aren't you a teenager and like to sleep in till like 1pm" he says.

"Mum phoned me and woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep" I laughed.

"Typical" he said laughing. "Want some breakfast?" He asked.

"Sure I'm starving. Haven't eaten in like weeks it feels like, but I'm going for a shower afterwards. Do you want one?" I asked.

"Here you go" he hands me plates of 2 pancakes. Just how he used to make them when I was 14. He was the best cool in the house. "I'll go for one later. Why go for a shower before you go swimming?" He asked.

"Are you not coming to the water park with us? And I like showering before going swimming I have to feel clean." I laughed.

"No I have some work to do girl" he said.

That's shit. I better go up for a shower then. I eat my breakfast and Matt goes to watch some TV. I walk upstairs and quietly open the door and grab some towels from the cupboard. I see Beau still asleep. Thank god I didn't wake him. I go into the bathroom and lay the towel down. I turn the shower on and get undressed. I put my hair up so it doesn't get wet, and I jump into the shower and wash my body.

I hear the door open again. "Fuck I'm in here. Don't come in" I shouted.

The door continues to open and it opens and I see Beau standing there still just in his boxers and topless.

"You have to be kidding me? Did I wake you up? Or did you just want to see me naked." I laugh standing there full naked.

He laughs and walks in shutting the door behind him. He takes his boxers off and my eyes widen. "Beau! What are you doing!" I said.

"Getting in the shower with you." He says.

"This is so embarrassing" I said laughing I'm naked.

"You were naked the other day too." He said continuing to laugh.

"Yeah but I was under covers so no one could see my body." I said covering up.

"Remember yesterday when I said seeing your body makes me hard. Well I'm hard now." He looks down.